Shawshank Redemption

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's class, although someone slightly ruined it when they pointed out there's no way he could have had all four corners of the poster stuck to the wall when he escaped.

Good film, excellent in fact. But ITV show it like every other week so it doesn't seem as good. You never see the godfather on, unless it's sky movies.

I'm making my way through the IDMB top 50. Watched 12 angry men not so long ago, tremendous.

It's class, although someone slightly ruined it when they pointed out there's no way he could have had all four corners of the poster stuck to the wall when he escaped.

Having done some brief youtube research, it doesn't necessarily show that all four corners are attached. Could've just attached the top two and one of the bottom corners with a weight attached to the other so it would still hang properly.

Couldn't turn round

https://www.quora.com/The-Shawshank...aquel-Welch-from-tunnel-at-the-time-of-escape

Having done some brief youtube research, it doesn't necessarily show that all four corners are attached. Could've just attached the top two and one of the bottom corners with a weight attached to the other so it would still hang properly.

How did he turn round in the tunnel? Or did he just lift it like a flap when he went through?

Good film, excellent in fact. But ITV show it like every other week so it doesn't seem as good. You never see the godfather on, unless it's sky movies.

I'm making my way through the IDMB top 50. Watched 12 angry men not so long ago, tremendous.

If you log in to IMDB, you can rate all of the Top 250 films that you might have seen. I was surprised and pleased with myself that I've seen something like 47% of them!

Top scenes for me include...
  • beers on the roof
  • opera in the yard
  • the hammer-shaped hole in the bible
  • the shiny shoes
  • the rock under the tree
  • the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back