ShaunT: Transform20...

Discussion in 'Diet and Exercise' started by Son of Southall, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Son of Southall

Son of Southall Striker

Afternoon all

Huge fan of Insanity and Max30... Been through both a couple of times each

Looking forward to ShaunT’s latest creation to drop early January like (I’m a Beachbody On Demand member)

Anyone else joining in?

Best,
    SoS ;)

2. Lewberry pie

Lewberry pie Striker

No

conrad likes this.
  3. Just eat less over Xmas?

Or lose some weight next September to December 24 and eat what you like over Xmas 2019.

4. Is this out, have you tried it? Is it actually just 20 minutes or are there warmup and cool down sections?

I run at lunchtimes and 3-4 times a week will do a (month 1!) insanity video in the evening mainly because I feel the different moves and proper warmup and stretching helps with my utter lack of any balance or flexibility and stops my old decaying body from being in constant agony. I'd like to switch that round as the evening get brighter and do something a bit more "whole body" at lunchtime then a run in the evening. Tried T25 but dont know why it just didn't click.

5. Try yoga and/or Pilates.

6. And stronglifts 5x5 ?

Macho and Stevie Freestein II like this.
  7. He said that his balance and flexibility is shite! Not that he wants to do thousands of squats!

8. :lol:

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  9. Macho

Macho Striker

The daddy of app workouts for me.

10. Son of Southall

Son of Southall Striker

Sorry m8 - I missed this reply...

It's out now for VIP members... Sure it's March for non VIP BoD members...

I've not started it yet, I'm week 6 of 8 doing the LIIFT 4 programme - cannot recommend this one enough, it's superb...