Shaun Keaveny

That lass who has been covering for Laverne and a bit of MAH this week is absolutely awful to listen to. Ended up having to turn the radio off yesterday.

That lass who has been covering for Laverne and a bit of MAH this week is absolutely awful to listen to. Ended up having to turn the radio off yesterday.

Aye, appalling

Haven’t had Laverne on since Monday when I realised who was sat in

Since someone mentioned Radio X, probably back in this thread, on the odd occasions I listen to the radio I go for that as a first choice now. Its a bit samey at times and Moyles and Vaughan both annoy me a bit but the absence of hip hop and obscure electronic stuff make up for it.

The highs aren't as high as 6, but the lows are nowhere near as low for my tastes.

It's his last day today. By the sounds of things it wasn't his choice either, a massive own goal by 6music imo.
Haven’t listened to all of it, what makes you think that ?
Since someone mentioned Radio X, probably back in this thread, on the odd occasions I listen to the radio I go for that as a first choice now. Its a bit samey at times and Moyles and Vaughan both annoy me a bit but the absence of hip hop and obscure electronic stuff make up for it.

The highs aren't as high as 6, but the lows are nowhere near as low for my tastes.
I worked on a site for 3 weeks where it was on all day every day. The thought of Vaughn or Moyles makes me shudder.

Last edited:
Yeah subtely dropped that it wasn't his choice and "it was an understatement to say that he wasn't 100% on board with it". Just goes to show that the people running the media are clueless.

Aye, Lauren Laverne isn’t for me like. I know he’s not well liked on here, but Lamaq is probably closest to my tastes. Guitars, Idles, Fontaines DC & a bit of reggae thrown in.
I enjoy listening to Kearney doing the maths of life. She hasn’t a clue and can’t hold up her side of the conversation.

Back