Shaun Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.

I KNOW!

Best not to think about it, still annoys me to this day -
1 pt more, stay up, then. . . . . .
See you've set me off now. Drawing at Norwich ( get Bobby Kerr on the pitch we all chanted) he came on we got the equlizer. Then the Everton game and that cheatin Jimmy Hill.
Super Mel's goal in the Roker end against Arsenal when he controlled it on his chest and lashed it in.
Being dead and buried until we beat Bristol City on the Friday night. Rowell, Arnott and Shaun Elliot breaking in to the team. The West Ham, West Brom and Boro games.
What could have been.

I can remember him going over on his ankle whilst trapping a high ball after the whistle had gone. Think he had to go off. Lovely sunny day. Can't remember anything else about the game though.

See you've set me off now. Drawing at Norwich ( get Bobby Kerr on the pitch we all chanted) he came on we got the equlizer. Then the Everton game and that cheatin Jimmy Hill.
Super Mel's goal in the Roker end against Arsenal when he controlled it on his chest and lashed it in.
Being dead and buried until we beat Bristol City on the Friday night. Rowell, Arnott and Shaun Elliot breaking in to the team. The West Ham, West Brom and Boro games.
What could have been.
Happy days...so exciting.

Only thing good about Bob Lee was that he had the shittest chant ever. :lol:
Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee
Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee Bob Lee.................

Came out of Tuxedo Junction in Newcastle early 80s to find Shaun throwing punches with the locals, mate and myself pulled him out of it throw him in a taxi to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back