Shark or Dyson vacuum cleaners

Had a shark (cordless) and found it to be dross. Can’t go wrong with a Henry imo. Won’t buy out else.
Corded are always best, my shark has a cord and a lift away system which helps for stairs etc. I've never been a fan of cordless vaccums as I always find the suction goes dodgy after a bit and I hate the fact they need charging for ages to get 30 minutes of use out of them.

Corded are always best, my shark has a cord and a lift away system which helps for stairs etc. I've never been a fan of cordless vaccums as I always find the suction goes dodgy after a bit and I hate the fact they need charging for ages to get 30 minutes of use out of them.

Corded vacuum cleaners are just too much of a faff which means that I keep putting off doing the housework. With a cordless it's easy to do a quick hoover around. So while it may be less powerful my house is a lot cleaner than when I had a corded.

Dyson is still going after about 8 years. The shark we have is useless
Hmm. I got annoyed with the Shark just the other week so whipped the old Dyson one big bollock out the cupboard. Gave it a good clean and it whoofs up all in its path again. Now can't decide which is better

Back