Shark or Dyson vacuum cleaners

I've had Miele, Henry, Shark as my last three and the same rule always applies. They suck like fuck to start with but once the honeymoon period is over they're all as shit as each other.

We have a dyson v6 absolute. It won’t work on high power anymore and the dust collector thing is useless to empty we have to poke it out with a tomato knife.

Damn looks like my lass was right!

I’m going to buy a shark. The vacuum cleaner obvs not the aquatic killing machine.

thanks for all the advice 👍

Had a couple of Dysons over the years, very good. Never had a Shark. Got a Henry now and he's canny. My mate used to work as a rep for Kirby. Did a demo for us one time and not only did it pick up all the crumbs it also lifted the floorboards. Powerful as fuck and fitted with headlights.

We have a dyson v6 absolute. It won’t work on high power anymore and the dust collector thing is useless to empty we have to poke it out with a tomato knife.

I also have a V6 which is on its last legs. Recently changed the filter and battery but hasn't made much difference

Got my mam a Shark recently. Can't remember the model number but it's the one designed for pet hair as her dog is always casting. She's very happy with it - powerful, lightweight and easy to empty (the Dyson - as you say - is a pain)

Back