Shared Parental Leave - encouraging more blokes to take it

1st time I hint of anyone trying to take the piss out of me,the company or more importantly the other lads then they are out the door.

I proper look after the lads mate ,financially and other ways.it’s a 2 way street.
Do your ‘lads’ have employment contracts anyway? If so, it wouldn’t affect you and your business.

Not forgetting an exploitative employer who would try to deny people of legal rights. Of course it wouldn’t stand up in court but the intention is there on his part.
I am disappointed in him. He makes a fortune, enough to hire personal chefs and the likes, but he would illegally fire his loyal staff. Sickening really.

"Sorry gaffer, gonna need to take 9 months leave to raise my new born as the wife earns more so makes sense for me to take it"

"See you in 9 months...."

(9 months and two weeks later)

"Mate, that brick is 3mm out of alignment! You're f***ing sacked!" [that'll show the prick for taking the piss]

Do you only hire lads you don't fancy.

If they're working and being paid then there's a contract.
There is a distinction to be made between ‘employee’ and ‘worker’ though.

There is a distinction to be made between ‘employee’ and ‘worker’ though.

That is confusing, but ss soon as someone accepts a job offer they have a contract with their employer. An employment contract does not have to be written down.

Back