Shankland

I’ve been fantasising about that weird stuff for years. ‘You can aaalways dream’
Theories on the function of REM sleep and dreaming, with which it has a contingent relationship, remain diverse. They include facilitation of memory storage, reverse learning, anatomical and functional brain maturation, catecholamine restoration, psychoanalytical (wish fulfilment or otherwise). So, dream on, Sir RC. It's good for body, soul & mind!

Having spoken to people who have watched him play albeit in a pub league he has a natural instinct of being in the right place at the right time and will run his socks off even though he is not particularly quick. Whether he receives the service so he can score regularly is something Jack Ross needs to address anyway but if Celtic and Rangers are in for him then Sunderland need to move very swiftly because Lennon and Gerrard won't hang about.

Having spoken to people who have watched him play albeit in a pub league he has a natural instinct of being in the right place at the right time and will run his socks off even though he is not particularly quick. Whether he receives the service so he can score regularly is something Jack Ross needs to address anyway but if Celtic and Rangers are in for him then Sunderland need to move very swiftly because Lennon and Gerrard won't hang about.
If they want him, then they'll get him

Wouldn't be surprised if we've got deals waiting to go through once there's fresh money in the club.

Also wouldn't be surprised if players get better offers in the meantime and change their minds.

Football innit.

Wouldn't be surprised if we've got deals waiting to go through once there's fresh money in the club.

Also wouldn't be surprised if players get better offers in the meantime and change their minds.

Football innit.
If Ross wants them, why would it make any difference?

If Ross wants them, why would it make any difference?
Really I dunno mate, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if deals are lined up and the whole investment thing is putting a delay on transfers. More to do with the process of it being dealt with properly than new investors having a say in who we sign.

Really I dunno mate, I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if deals are lined up and the whole investment thing is putting a delay on transfers. More to do with the process of it being dealt with properly than new investors having a say in who we sign.
Its who the manager wants though, not the owners.

The only difference would be the budget, but we're not going to spend millions anyway

Back