Shane Warne....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Bri

Midfield
...currently has the on field mic in the IPL game between Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals on ITV4 now.

He is doing more commentating from the pitch than the other guys are doing in the commentary box. Great craic, he's talking away even when Watson was delivering the ball.

Top bloke!

It's his last ever game isn't it? Just done Sharma and shook his hand before he walked off. Still looks class. Know couple of lads who used to be at Durham and they netted with him a couple of times when Boon was there, they can't speak highly enough of him as a bloke and bowler. Actually, he looks fitter now than he did when he started an all!

It's his last ever game isn't it? Just done Sharma and shook his hand before he walked off. Still looks class. Know couple of lads who used to be at Durham and they netted with him a couple of times when Boon was there, they can't speak highly enough of him as a bloke and bowler. Actually, he looks fitter now than he did when he started an all!

most people would be fit after buckin liz hurley

I've had it on 25 minutes and he's not said a word :confused:

Yeah, I should have posted it earlier. He never shut up for the first few overs. Halfway through the innings I noticed he wasn't wearing the mic any more so he must have taken it off after I posted.

I haven't got Sky so don't see a lot of live cricket so I'm not sure if the on- field mic thing has been around for a while but I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed it in the IPL. Brad Hodge had it the other day and he was quite funny too.

Can't see their team mates being too pleased though if they drop a catch because they were too busy chatting away with the commentators. As I said earlier Warne was still talking when Watson had already released the ball at one point.

most people would be fit after buckin liz hurley

I knew there was some reason why I hated the fat Aussie ****. ;)

Big Bad Bri said:
Yeah, I should have posted it earlier. He never shut up for the first few overs. Halfway through the innings I noticed he wasn't wearing the mic any more so he must have taken it off after I posted.

I haven't got Sky so don't see a lot of live cricket so I'm not sure if the on- field mic thing has been around for a while but I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed it in the IPL. Brad Hodge had it the other day and he was quite funny too.

Can't see their team mates being too pleased though if they drop a catch because they were too busy chatting away with the commentators. As I said earlier Warne was still talking when Watson had already released the ball at one point.

I knew there was some reason why I hated the fat Aussie ****. ;)

Sky have done the mics on players for a few year in the T20s. Although they occasionally ask them questions rather than them commentating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back