Shambolic Covid Vaccine Rollout

There have not been 117k Covid deaths. There have been 117k people who have sadly died up to 28 days after testing positive for Covid. Excess deaths is the true figure which sadly doesn’t get used by many as it doesn’t fit the narrative of the media. It’s annoying as fcuk how many people don’t accept this.
I’ve lost a family member who died of old age well in her 90s. She tested positive in a care home 28 days prior. Covid didn’t kill her buts she’s one of the 117k....
My dad was 85. Survived Covid but was hospitalised afterwards and then got to a care gone to be rehabilitated. He was outside the 28days when he died so doesn’t have Covid on his death certificate but it was the Covid that killed him. But you’re right excess deaths caused by the virus within or without 28 days or other illnesses that were never treated because the hospitals were overrun will give us the true death toll of the pandemic.

Well you live calling me it even though I've only ever voted conservative once

I do, you're right. What can I say Epps? For me, you embody a lot of Tory-leaning traits and I get the impression from your posts that you're an economically conservative chap.

I prefer people who are economically conservative to socially conservative. Socially conservative people can throw themselves down a well for all I care.

Economically conservative people just need a better spreadsheet.

I do, you're right. What can I say Epps? For me, you embody a lot of Tory-leaning traits and I get the impression from your posts that you're an economically conservative chap.

I prefer people who are economically conservative to socially conservative. Socially conservative people can throw themselves down a well for all I care.

Economically conservative people just need a better spreadsheet.
I'd say I'm slightly right of centre.. on some issues and slightly left in others. I certainly do t see that everything has to be left or right

Back