Shaking hands with the Royal Family

__howdy__

Striker
Commonly, the Royal Family greet football sides at Wembley, walking down the line and shaking hands with the players. As a republican, I have always found this to be somewhat bollocks. If during one of these charades a player politely declined, would this be an act of treason?

Commonly, the Royal Family greet football sides at Wembley, walking down the line and shaking hands with the players. As a republican, I have always found this to be somewhat bollocks. If during one of these charades a player politely declined, would this be an act of treason?
You'd find out pretty much what James McClean experienced I'd expect as far as public reactions go. The royals wouldn't give a fuck either way.

Just make sure you haven't got any traces of explosives on yer mitts.

No but they would be hopefully set upon by the entire crowd.

Back