Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looked a shite appointment at the time but he did well last season. Should of maybe followed sbragia in the sense of doing the job he was asked short term and then letting a bigger name take it on in the summer

They've tried not, have they not? Spend quite a bit of money from what I remember. I don't think the top players they needed to consolidated took the club too seriously and/or saw them as a sustainable option after they sold their best player.

Appointing this diddleywhack showed zero ambition. They could have still attracted far better options when they binned Ranieri.

Just another in a long list of caretaker managers given the job full time that have been woefully unequipped when appointed long term.

Appointing this diddleywhack showed zero ambition. They could have still attracted far better options when they binned Ranieri.

Just another in a long list of caretaker managers given the job full time that have been woefully unequipped when appointed long term.
They shouldn't have got rid of Ranieri. That was the perfect time for any club to instill some sort of respect to the manager's position by backing him. The players would have had to follow suit with him being the man who guided them to a league title win. Agreed on the caretaker manager front though. The players got their man who had good stock when they were on a good run. As soon as things started going down hill they won't have liked having to do some extra work.

Unless I am wrong hasn't he been unfortunate with injuries and their record signing unable to play until next year?
Harsh

Why he has done absolutely fuck all.

Was assistant manager at Leicester from 2011 so had a huge hand in their promotion, their great escape and their Premiership win. Admittedly that was only in an assistant manager capacity but he was a constant.

As Leicester manager he actually has a win ratio of 44.4%. Won 11 out of 26, lost 9 and drawn 6.

This season they've lost 4 out of 8. Doesn't look great but those defeats were against Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool. They've taken 6 points from the other 4 games which isn't great but is not a disaster either, just a bit of a lukewarm start.

I'd have him over Grayson any day.

Was assistant manager at Leicester from 2011 so had a huge hand in their promotion, their great escape and their Premiership win. Admittedly that was only in an assistant manager capacity but he was a constant.

As Leicester manager he actually has a win ratio of 44.4%. Won 11 out of 26, lost 9 and drawn 6.

This season they've lost 4 out of 8. Doesn't look great but those defeats were against Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool. They've taken 6 points from the other 4 games which isn't great but is not a disaster either, just a bit of a lukewarm start.

I'd have him over Grayson any day.
Fair enough matey but I dont buy the Assistant as a reason, even part reason that he should even be considered for a full time role, especially with us. As him being a Manager, he inherited a team which only the previous season had won the league and by all accounts this season they have looked and played consistently pretty shit. (A mate who is a Leicester fan)

Each to their own mind but I would be pretty gutted if he became our Manager in the event of Grayson getting peddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back