Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a shit appointment in the first place. It's embarrassing how they haven't capitalised to any extent on winning the league less than 18 months ago.

Just another sign of English managers not getting a top job imo. I mean, it's not as if they were the reigning champions or anything.

Why the fuck did they appoint him in the first place? It just made absolutely no sense at all: their stock was never going to be higher in terms of getting a good manager in and they appointed some bloke with zero managerial experience who'd been hanging around Nigel Pearson for a decade. Now they'll probably appoint Pardew.

It was a shit appointment in the first place. It's embarrassing how they haven't capitalised to any extent on winning the league less than 18 months ago.
They've tried not, have they not? Spend quite a bit of money from what I remember. I don't think the top players they needed to consolidated took the club too seriously and/or saw them as a sustainable option after they sold their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back