Seychelles

molthemackem

Striker
Anyone been and give me some insight. Travel flights from ponteland. Dubai transfers, arrival and on to the islands in the seychelless? Cheers

Sad init. One thing i regret in life, furthest ive been is probably Hexham tbh. Nice. Little weekend there i had in my uncles caravan
Nowt wrong with Hexham mate.. lovely place, better than some places I've been. I watched the News the other night about these floods in Namur ,Belgium... I said to our lass I've been down that road a few times, when i lived there, where the flood waters were rushing past on there way down to flood Liege. Shit hole

Nowt wrong with Hexham mate.. lovely place, better than some places I've been. I watched the News the other night about these floods in Namur ,Belgium... I said to our lass I've been down that road a few times, when i lived there, where the flood waters were rushing past on there way down to flood Liege. Shit hole
It is mate. Other place ive been that id class as another holiday was, whitby. Fantastic weekend down there

Back