Sex, Steroids and Arnold

Ha ha ha. Twas the nazis that invented steroids i heard, to make soldiers more aggresive.
It was a slightly out of order post that I made, in reference to his father. To be fair Arnold has spoken out against neo Nazis.

I didn’t realise that steroids were used by Nazi germany, I always thought that USA used them in Vietnam.

It was a slightly out of order post that I made, in reference to his father. To be fair Arnold has spoken out against neo Nazis.

I didn’t realise that steroids were used by Nazi germany, I always thought that USA used them in Vietnam.
Cannot remember where i read that, i remember the yanks invented superglue for nam,Useless shit floating about in my head. That doc i was watching last night with arnie in,
He looks still in tip top condition mind.

Cannot remember where i read that, i remember the yanks invented superglue for nam,Useless shit floating about in my head. That doc i was watching last night with arnie in,
He looks still in tip top condition mind.
Super glue was invented for surgical purposes. A friend of the family used it to reattach one of his teeth.

Arnold on the film pumping iron. Talking about the pump. Its like cumming when i pump, i am cumming in the gym, cumming backstage, cumming on the stage and cumming in the bedroom. I am in heaven!!! Legend. Would’t have minded being one of his hangers on and bucking his castoffs.

Its like looking in a mirror for me. I firking wish. !

I remember when i first went to golden leisure in cleveland road. Must have been about 27 years ago. Bought myself a golds gym sweat shirt and cut the front of the neck like my hero !!! Thought i would be filling it in a few months. Ha ha ha ha, what a naive nob i was in those days.:oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

Back