Sex in a pizza shop or stabbing your partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallard

Winger
both cases in court this week, one case those on trial were facing jail and the other they werent.

Strangely those that had sex in a pizza shop maybe jailed and the lass training to be a doctor got a suspended sentence because she is “too clever to be jailed” - she has since moved back to Italy.

I do think we jail far too many people in this country but i is would guess if the lady in question was training to be a hairdresser the judge wouldn’t be as lenient.

both cases in court this week, one case those on trial were facing jail and the other they werent.

Strangely those that had sex in a pizza shop maybe jailed and the lass training to be a doctor got a suspended sentence because she is “too clever to be jailed” - she has since moved back to Italy.

I do think we jail far too many people in this country
but i is would guess if the lady in question was training to be a hairdresser the judge wouldn’t be as lenient.

We don't jail enough imo, and when we do it's more often than not a sentence which should be double.

Looking forward to the posts from the angry brigade who can’t see the bigger picture talking about how prisons should be incredibly hard and more of a punishment.

Especially when the amount of people who are jailed for breaking bail conditions such as not paying a tv licence, train ticket etc. It is a joke.

I do think we jail far too many people in this country but i is would guess if the lady in question was training to be a hairdresser and was possessed of a cock the judge wouldn’t be as lenient.

tidied.

We don't jail enough imo, and when we do it's more often than not a sentence which should be double.

We jail people who are on bail for not paying council tax for instance. It costs the tax payer 30k per year to keep someone in jail. To me that doesnt seem a good use of tax payers money

The lass who had sex in the pizza shop deserves to be jailed. Not only did she do the act, but the classless chav cashed in and sold her story to the gutter press.

She deserves everything she gets (btw, her equally classless partner is already inside for assault)

I said people would be moaning about prison not being enough of a punishment. I was not expressing anything like prison isn’t a punishment but you still replied saying

“Prison is a punishment? Whatever next” as if I was saying it isn’t a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back