Sex- change people now 'want to change back'

What do you mean depends on why they are there, it doesn't matter. It's a female only area.

So you wouldn't have a problem with a bloke sharing a tent with your daughter.

Utterly f***ing mental that like. But you're obviously a very trustworthy/naive person.
I wouldn't have an issue with a kid that that is trans sharing a tent with a bunch of lasses including my daughter.

Again, since when is a 10-14 year-old a "bloke". That's the age range we're talking here.

I wouldn't have an issue with a kid that that is trans sharing a tent with a bunch of lasses including my daughter.

Again, since when is a 10-14 year-old a "bloke". That's the age range we're talking here.
Alright then a lad.

I think that's mental mate, like I said naive as fuck.

It will get taken advantage of and some poor little girl will end up getting perved on or sexually assaulted.

It's happend in gyms, it's happened in prisons.... it'll keep happening the more we keep putting up with this nonsense.

Alright then a lad.

I think that's mental mate, like I said naive as fuck.

It will get taken advantage of and some poor little girl will end up getting perved on or sexually assaulted.

It's happend in gyms, it's happened in prisons.... it'll keep happening the more we keep putting up with this nonsense.
We've also seen trans people sent to male prisons threatened and sexually assaulted. Our prison system simply wasn't designed for this.

From what I've of teenage lasses I think the young trans person would be more at risk in that situation, lasses are worse than lads.

In my experience of camping the reality is you'd be with your mates, you wouldn't be stuck with someone you really didn't want to be with, I don't see why it would be any different here.

We've also seen trans people sent to male prisons threatened and sexually assaulted. Our prison system simply wasn't designed for this.
Completely different issue.
From what I've of teenage lasses I think the young trans person would be more at risk in that situation, lasses are worse than lads.
We're talking about sexual assault and perving... no they aren't
In my experience of camping the reality is you'd be with your mates, you wouldn't be stuck with someone you really didn't want to be with, I don't see why it would be any different here.
Being with your mates is one thing, we were talking about girl only groups.

In girl guides you don't get to decide who tags along on your field trip.

Completely different issue.
You brought up prisons mate, can't have it both ways.

We're talking about sexual assault and perving... no they aren't
Lasses perv as much as lads man, and from what I remember lasses also tend to get into perving earlier than lads because of the way puberty hits.

Just think about what you are saying though, for this scenario to occur a 10-14 year old boy would need to:

Announce he is trans.
Lives as a lass.
Join the Girl Guides.
Befriends lasses over weeks or months.
Stays interested for long enough for there to be a camping trip.
He's lulled the lasses into a false sense of security and is now welcome in a tent.

Now he gets to perv. :lol:

Or, he could have just joined the scouts and gotten to perv anyway, chances are they'd be a few tents over.

All of this would have been happening while he's getting mental health referrals, having some awkward conversations with his family (because even if they are supportive, that shit will be awkward), getting stick at school (because even if the school is supportive he'll be getting stick from somewhere), and nobody gets wise to what he's all about, the possibility of perving at some point in the future.

It's not really likely is it. :p

More likely it's a very confused kid, going through something that we both agree he's too young to really be dealing with.

Being with your mates is one thing, we were talking about girl only groups.
And again, scouts was a boys only group, now it isn't, the world hasn't ended.

In girl guides you don't get to decide who tags along on your field trip.
On your field trip there's no opportunity for shenanigans, and as I've pointed out you'll get better than evens on the scouts and guides doing the trip together anyway.
In the tent there would be, I just don't think the chances of anything untoward happening would be that high, it's a stretch of a scenario.

Thing is, I can see the gym thing you brought up in a previous post, you do get perverts. Just not at the age you're talking about here, it just takes too much forward planning and, imo, a lot more years to become that twisted.

You brought up prisons mate, can't have it both ways.

Lasses perv as much as lads man, and from what I remember lasses also tend to get into perving earlier than lads because of the way puberty hits.

Just think about what you are saying though, for this scenario to occur a 10-14 year old boy would need to:

Announce he is trans.
Lives as a lass.
Join the Girl Guides.
He's lulled the lasses into a false sense of security and is now welcome in a tent.

Now he gets to perv. :lol:

Or, he could have just joined the scouts and gotten to perv anyway, chances are they'd be a few tents over.

All of this would have been happening while he's getting mental health referrals, having some awkward conversations with his family (because even if they are supportive, that shit will be awkward), getting stick at school (because even if the school is supportive he'll be getting stick from somewhere), and nobody gets wise to what he's all about, the possibility of perving at some point in the future.

It's not really likely is it. :p

More likely it's a very confused kid, going through something that we both agree he's too young to really be dealing with.

And again, scouts was a boys only group, now it isn't, the world hasn't ended.

On your field trip there's no opportunity for shenanigans, and as I've pointed out you'll get better than evens on the scouts and guides doing the trip together anyway.
In the tent there would be, I just don't think the chances of anything untoward happening would be that high, it's a stretch of a scenario.

Thing is, I can see the gym thing you brought up in a previous post, you do get perverts. Just not at the age you're talking about here, it just takes too much forward planning and, imo, a lot more years to become that twisted.
Jesus christ. :oops:

You're nuts as far as I'm concerned. Keep telling yourself the fairy tale. Hopefully people in charge start cottoning on (as they have done in the prisons) and people stop losing their jobs over this nonsense.

Jesus christ. :oops:

You're nuts as far as I'm concerned. Keep telling yourself the fairy tale. Hopefully people in charge start cottoning on (as they have done in the prisons) and people stop losing their jobs over this nonsense.

Your nuts as far as I'm concerned mate. Scared of pre-teens boys wearing dresses to get close to our daughters. :lol:

Again for this scenario to occur a 10-14 year old boy would need to:

Announce he is trans.
Lives as a lass.
Join the Girl Guides.

Just to perv on a lass.

That's what you are seriously concerned about.

Last edited:
Aye cos sickos don't exist in your fantasy world :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, they exist. Just not in the specific scenario you are concerned about today.

The level of forward planning and manipulation needed to achieve it without being caught just doesn't exist at that age.

If it ever happens we should be training the little perv to be a spy or something.

Oh, they exist. Just not in the specific scenario you are concerned about today.

The level of forward planning and manipulation needed to achieve it without being caught just doesn't exist at that age.

If it ever happens we should be training the little perv to be a spy or something.
You don't think some sicko would be prepared to declare himself a lass to get close to girls?

Are you for real?

Not to mention the fact that the girls might be a bit uncomfortable with this aswell like :lol:

You don't think some sicko would be prepared to declare himself a lass to get close to girls?

Are you for real?
It seems you are broadening the question because it's dawned on you that you are probably being a bit of a wally.

In the very specific scenario we're talking about I don't think a kid of 10-14 could go through the rigmarole of it just to get close to a lass.

There have been plenty of examples of adults putting themselves in positions of authority to abuse kids. I don't see why a scout/guide group with a trans person in a position of authority would need different safeguarding practices that they would if you or I were running it.

It seems you are broadening the question because it's dawned on you that you are probably being a bit of a wally.

In the very specific scenario we're talking about I don't think a kid of 10-14 could go through the rigmarole of it just to get close to a lass.

There have been plenty of examples of adults putting themselves in positions of authority to abuse kids. I don't see why a scout/guide group with a trans person in a position of authority would need different safeguarding practices that they would if you or I were running it.
I don't know how you dare call anyone a wally considering earlier you were trying to say that girls were worse than boys concerning sexual assault and perving :lol:

These are real issues that are costing people jobs, causing girls to be sexually assaulted and so on.

I don't see why an all girl group should have to put up with a boy being amongst them just because that boy says he's a girl

The science backs up that 90%+ of children who think they might be trans turn out to just be gay - see dr debrah soh amd the utter shite shes had to put up with this nonsense, her and her colleagues being threatened for telling the truth.

Women shouldn't have to share female only spaces with men in the name of bullhit SJW nonsense, girls even less so as they are more vulnerable.

Sick people have taken advantage of this in prisons and in gyms, I have no doubt it will continue to happen while this bullshit continues.

I get you want to be super woke and tolerant and just let people be whoever they want to be, but theres a reason we dont ask childrens opinion on most things, least of all science we are barely getting to grips with ourselves.

I don't know how you dare call anyone a wally considering earlier you were trying to say that girls were worse than boys concerning sexual assault and perving :lol:
Perving, they are. I didn't mention sexual assault.

Lasses are typically ahead of lads on that front on the puberty timeline. They get interested before lads do, it's hormones.

These are real issues that are costing people jobs, causing girls to be sexually assaulted and so on.
How many girl guides have been sexually assaulted by 'boys' that are girl guides?

I suspect you had an article that showed it was more than zero you'd have put the it up already.

I don't see why an all girl group should have to put up with a boy being amongst them just because that boy says he's a girl
We're well aware. :lol:

The science backs up that 90%+ of children who think they might be trans turn out to just be gay - see dr debrah soh amd the utter shite shes had to put up with this nonsense, her and her colleagues being threatened for telling the truth.

I know her, she was on Rogan's podcast a while back, you've brought her up before.

Feels like it supports my views on kids camping more than yourself, by your science 90% of these trans kids will be more into the scouts. :confused:

Women shouldn't have to share female only spaces with men in the name of bullhit SJW nonsense, girls even less so as they are more vulnerable.
Once the guides let trans lads in it was no longer a cis female space, just as the scouts was no longer the domain for boys when they started letting girls in.

As for real gender exclusive spaces let's have a third bathroom for trans people, I'd sign that petition. Better yet have individual bogs so they aren't communal, then we can all shit in peace.

Sick people have taken advantage of this in prisons and in gyms, I have no doubt it will continue to happen while this bullshit continues.
As I've already said, the prison system isn't fit for purpose for trans people, reform the prison system to resolve the issue.

I've also acknowledged that there are horrible people that cause issues in gyms.

These are things we either agree on, or at least can meet most of the way so why bring them up again.

I get you want to be super woke and tolerant and just let people be whoever they want to be, but theres a reason we dont ask childrens opinion on most things, least of all science we are barely getting to grips with ourselves.
I'm not woke or tolerant, I think gender fluidity is a shit show. I've also said in this thread, in a reply to you, that I don't think kids should be going through this shit at the ages we're talking about.

I think you are simply intolerant on this subject. Its why you went straight to kids getting assaulted by kids without considering the chain of events that would need to occur, or the basis in sexual science you quote yourself. :p

Perving, they are. I didn't mention sexual assault.

Lasses are typically ahead of lads on that front on the puberty timeline. They get interested before lads do, it's hormones.

How many girl guides have been sexually assaulted by 'boys' that are girl guides?

I suspect you had an article that showed it was more than zero you'd have put the it up already.

We're well aware. :lol:

I know her, she was on Rogan's podcast a while back, you've brought her up before.

Feels like it supports my views on kids camping more than yourself, by your science 90% of these trans kids will be more into the scouts. :confused:

Once the guides let trans lads in it was no longer a cis female space, just as the scouts was no longer the domain for boys when they started letting girls in.

As for real gender exclusive spaces let's have a third bathroom for trans people, I'd sign that petition. Better yet have individual bogs so they aren't communal, then we can all shit in peace.

As I've already said, the prison system isn't fit for purpose for trans people, reform the prison system to resolve the issue.

I've also acknowledged that there are horrible people that cause issues in gyms.

These are things we either agree on, or at least can meet most of the way so why bring them up again.

I'm not woke or tolerant, I think gender fluidity is a shit show. I've also said in this thread, in a reply to you, that I don't think kids should be going through this shit at the ages we're talking about.

I think you are simply intolerant on this subject. Its why you went straight to kids getting assaulted by kids without considering the chain of events that would need to occur, or the basis in sexual science you quote yourself. :p
You don't think kids should be going through this shit at the ages we are talking about yet you are more than happy for them to re-assign themselves to join girl only groups?

:confused:

You don't think kids should be going through this shit at the ages we are talking about yet you are more than happy for them to re-assign themselves to join girl only groups?

:confused:
Yes, I don't think they should be transitioning at that age. But if we are in a world where they are transitioning I'd prefer they not be further marginalised and be able to join groups of the gender they are living as.

To use an admittedly shit comparison I don't think people should mainline heroin, but I'm fine with them being provided with clean syringes.

Yes, I don't think they should be transitioning at that age. But if we are in a world where they are transitioning I'd prefer they not be further marginalised and be able to join groups of the gender they are living as.

To use an admittedly shit comparison I don't think people should mainline heroin, but I'm fine with them being provided with clean syringes.
I knew you were doing this cos of your incessant need to be super woke and tolerant :lol:

It's the other people I'm concerned for.

I don't think girls should have to put up with it.

Just because someone says they are a girl, doesn't make it so.

I watched the Sky news report on this earlier,theres approximately 30 confused transgender post-ops in Newcastle who want to reverse the sex change.Bit late once you have had bits-and-bobs removed :eek:
Imagine the clip of it after they’ve had it lobbed off then reconstructed, it’ll look worse than a blind cobblers thumb be fucked. I dunno why they don’t just keep them and take it up the hoop.

I knew you were doing this cos of your incessant need to be super woke and tolerant :lol:

It's the other people I'm concerned for.

I don't think girls should have to put up with it.

Just because someone says they are a girl, doesn't make it so.
If the girls don't want to put up with it they won't. Some of them won't put up with it. It will go much the same way as it was with the lad that came out as gay 20 years ago.

I'm not totally on board with trans issues, I've been pretty clear about that time and time again, if you had a better example of some half baked girl guides thing there's a fair chance I'd be agreeing with you (just as I have done with other things in this thread).

Anyway, it's the second time you've used "woke and tolerent" I find it it's a bit pathetic, up there with "Remoaner" or "Fascist" so let's call it a night eh?
I never realised becoming a young Mrs. Doubtfire was how to get your first look at a girl. In my day, it tended to be looking at them in the classroom and then maybe asking them out. Still .....

Logon or register to see this image
Never thought it was an option mate, wish someone had told me.

Last edited:
If the girls don't want to put up with it they won't. Some of them won't put up with it. It will go much the same way as it was with the lad that came out as gay 20 years ago.

I'm not totally on board with trans issues, I've been pretty clear about that time and time again, if you had a better example of some half baked girl guides thing there's a fair chance I'd be agreeing with you (just as I have done with other things in this thread).

Anyway, it's the second time you've used "woke and tolerent" I find it it's a bit pathetic, up there with "Remoaner" or "Fascist" so let's call it a night eh?

Never thought it was an option mate, wish someone had told me.
Woke isn't mean as an insult, it's used to describe the trend in certain people right now to support this kind of nonsense.

I don't need a better example, people have already lost their jobs over this in the girl guides.

Back