Sex- change people now 'want to change back'

Eeeeee, the amount of times I've seen lasses erode the male only space because their is a queue for her gender's bog is an invasion of masculinity and an attempt to eradicate the male domain. ;)

That did bother my son at a concert when he was a teenager! He wanted a wee, but was too self conscious to use the urinal in front of a load of pissed up lasses who were using the mens bogs, so he had to hold it in and went during the concert.

That did bother my son at a concert when he was a teenager! He wanted a wee, but was too self conscious to use the urinal in front of a load of pissed up lasses who were using the mens bogs, so he had to hold it in and went during the concert.
How times soon change. :lol:

I was under the impression the girl guides was a female only group.
The scouts was a male only group when I was a lad, it hasn't been for well over a decade. The world hasn't ended. I have no issues with a trans lad joining the guides. I have no issue with a lad that wants to be a lad and enjoys guide stuff joining the guides. The question shouldn't be "Should a MtF trans person be able to join the guides?" it should be "Why can't any teen that wants to join the guides sign up?"

The scouts was a male only group when I was a lad, it hasn't been for well over a decade. The world hasn't ended. I have no issues with a trans lad joining the guides. I have no issue with a lad that wants to be a lad and enjoys guide stuff joining the guides. The question shouldn't be "Should a MtF trans person be able to join the guides?" it should be "Why can't any teen that wants to join the guides sign up?"
Because there will always be groups that prefer female only spaces.

And imo if you have a dick you absolutely shouldn't be allowed.

Because there will always be groups that prefer female only spaces.

And imo if you have a dick you absolutely shouldn't be allowed.
If you have a dick you can't learn to knit or whatever shit Guides do. Reetio. :lol:

There's no good reason for Guides or Scouts to be gender exclusive today.

If you have a dick you can't learn to knit or whatever shit Guides do. Reetio. :lol:

There's no good reason for Guides or Scouts to be gender exclusive today.
There's good reason for lots of different girl only groups

And the girlguides are apparently still female only, that unfortunately includes men who identify as females, which sounds ridiculous to me and no doubt will cause some people to be very concerned

"just a quick check"

Yep some people have lost their jobs over it.

Fancy not wanting a man to be around young girls in a supposedly female only space.

Mental :rolleyes:

There's good reason for lots of different girl only groups

And the girlguides are apparently still female only, that unfortunately includes men who identify as females, which sounds ridiculous to me and no doubt will cause some people to be very concerned

"just a quick check"

Yep some people have lost their jobs over it.

Fancy not wanting a man to be around young girls in a supposedly female only space.

Mental :rolleyes:
Since when has a 10-14 year old been a man?

Since when has a 10-14 year old been a man?
Well I'm sure the girls don't like 14 year old lads being amongst them either.

But I was talking more specifically about the women who run the groups, go camping with them etc.

I mean just like the cases in prisons, only a matter of time before some sicko takes advantage of the situation.
Some of the dumbest shits I ever went to school with joined the army and served a couple of years in Catterick Garrison. Are they phenomenal?
I don't think you have to be intelligent to have phenomonal courage.

Having said that just signing up doesn't warrant the decription either.

Last edited:
Well I'm sure the girls don't like 14 year old lads being amongst them either.

But I was talking more specifically about the women who run the groups, go camping with them etc.
Lasses are scouts now, there were women helping run the troop when I was in it. Out of a dozen or so camping trips I went on thrre were only one or two where the guides weren't with us.

I think your idea of what these groups are, and what they actually are, are very different things marra.

Lasses are scouts now, there were women helping run the troop when I was in it. Out of a dozen or so camping trips I went on thrre were only one or two where the guides weren't with us.

I think your idea of what these groups are, and what they actually are, are very different things marra.
I think you're getting hung up on the idea of what the girl guides actually is.

That's not the issue.

The issue is if a group decides to be all girl, they shouldn't have to accept blokes that identify as girls in them.

It's not just me making shite up by the way, people have lost jobs over this

And they certainly shouldn't be labelled as a transphobe/bigot/offensive or of the other bullshit terms SJW types throw about like it's nothing just because they don't want it.

Last edited:
I think you're getting hung up on the idea of what the girl guides actually is.

That's not the issue.

The issue is if a group decides to be all girl, they shouldn't have to accept blokes that identify as girls in them.

It's not just me making shite up by the way, people have lost jobs over this

And they certainly shouldn't be labelled as a transphobe/bigot/offensive or of the other bullshit terms SJW types throw about like it's nothing just because they don't want it.
I don't care whether the leader of the group is trans, male or female, they shouldn't be sharing a tent or showering with the bairns regardless.

That is not a gender issue, its a safeguarding issue. If Helen was participating in those practices she probably shouldn't be involved in the group.

I don't care whether the leader of the group is trans, male or female, they shouldn't be sharing a tent or showering with the bairns regardless.

That is not a gender issue, its a safeguarding issue. If Helen was participating in those practices she probably shouldn't be involved in the group.
So just to cap it all off do you think people with penises should be allowed into female only areas?

So nobody actually bothered to read the part of the article where it said “there is no data to reflect the number of people who may be unhappy and wish to detransition to their biological gender”?
Difficult when research is shunned for fear of offending

In the guardian too.

Depends on why they are there marra. Same with people with vaginas in male only areas.

I wouldn't have issues with a trans kid sharing a tent with my daughter.
What do you mean depends on why they are there, it doesn't matter. It's a female only area.

So you wouldn't have a problem with a bloke sharing a tent with your daughter.

Utterly f***ing mental that like. But you're obviously a very trustworthy/naive person.

Back