Seville

Sevilla is great - one of the nicest and most Spanish of cities - great food, nice architecture, big river through the centre past the bullring, plaza españa, gan to a match Betis are the provincial side, Sevilla the city side, whats not to like

Sevilla is great - one of the nicest and most Spanish of cities - great food, nice architecture, big river through the centre past the bullring, plaza españa, gan to a match Betis are the provincial side, Sevilla the city side, whats not to like
I was trying to buy a Sevilla v Levante ticket earlier but the website is just throwing up a wobbly.

I was trying to buy a Sevilla v Levante ticket earlier but the website is just throwing up a wobbly.
Was there for five days last year.loads to do and see and if you like tapas it's heaven.Sevilles ground is near the railway station about 15 mins walk from the centre,I had a look around while the wife looked in about the tenth church of our visit.Betis is about a ten minutes by taxi in the suburbs.

You spelling it wrong. It's Seville.

I went back on the site again tonight and it's let me buy 2 tickets for the game now. Gerrin!!

I'll check me rough guide tonight.Booked a week in Ronda next summer,may head over for a day
A week in Ronda? Ronda is a day trip. I'd definitely recommend taking the trip out to Seville and other places whilst you're there.

OP - hunt down the local orange wine they do round the corner from the cathedral. Nice evening sip.

Back