Settings Help

Wonderwall

Midfield
I’ve recently bought a new 43” HD 4k TV to use whilst playing PS4.

I only play MW2, I’m having issues with the picture quality as it’s so out of focus and grainy whilst in game.

I’ve tried the usual YouTube videos for the settings etc but can’t seem to get it right.

Anyone have any other suggestions please?

I’ve recently bought a new 43” HD 4k TV to use whilst playing PS4.

I only play MW2, I’m having issues with the picture quality as it’s so out of focus and grainy whilst in game.

I’ve tried the usual YouTube videos for the settings etc but can’t seem to get it right.

Anyone have any other suggestions please?
Beyond making sure it’s on Game mode I don’t know what to suggest. Maybe try a different hdmi cable but as it’s a digital signal
It should either work or not work. Go into the ps settings and make sure they’re set to take advantage of the tv’s 4k settings. Try it on a different telly maybe, see what the difference is like.

Sorry, can’t suggest much else.

Beyond making sure it’s on Game mode I don’t know what to suggest. Maybe try a different hdmi cable but as it’s a digital signal
It should either work or not work. Go into the ps settings and make sure they’re set to take advantage of the tv’s 4k settings. Try it on a different telly maybe, see what the difference is like.

Sorry, can’t suggest much else.

It’s getting right on my tits like, I’ll try a better HDMI cable to see if that makes a difference.

If not I’ll go back to my 10 year old Samsung TV 😂

You tried playing with the bit depth. Try using 10 but, if that doesn’t work go down to 8 bit. Could try resetting the PlayStation display settings to default.

Make sure a your tv isn’t in film mode. Film mode introduces grain to make it feel like the cinema.

Last edited:
You tried playing with the bit depth. Try using 10 but, if that doesn’t work go down to 8 bit. Could try resetting the PlayStation display settings to default.

Make sure a your tv isn’t in film mode. Film mode introduces grain to make it feel like the cinema.

The TV has a “game mode” one of the reasons I bought it

Back