Setting up a supporters club thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboybev

Central Defender
Following a meeting of the Peterborough Branch we'd like to set up a thread like the other supporters club currently have in the so-named section. How do I go about doing that?

We're trying to get the branch going forward and we feel that RTG is a good platform as most look at it, so providing details of meets, pubs to watch games in, lifts etc can be done through this.

If you want to PM me please do.

Cheers!

Following a meeting of the Peterborough Branch we'd like to set up a thread like the other supporters club currently have in the so-named section. How do I go about doing that?

We're trying to get the branch going forward and we feel that RTG is a good platform as most look at it, so providing details of meets, pubs to watch games in, lifts etc can be done through this.

If you want to PM me please do.

Cheers!
ever thought of extending your branch to norwich

ever thought of extending your branch to norwich

More than happy to include like minded from that way. Membership guy lives in Dereham! Reason wanted to start the Peterborough branch thread is so we can communicate with fans in and around. Guy from Dereham goes most home games and has space in his car so is looking to poss give lifts to anyone around him or in Pboro as he passes thru.

PM me your details and I'll pass them on to him and he can send you a form. £5 a year, get access to away tickets quite easily. Got Arsenal with no worries for example.[DOUBLEPOST=1391714423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might be good to do one for NASA too, as we're now official.

Will they have to wait as long for an answer as to how to set up a thread :?:

More than happy to include like minded from that way. Membership guy lives in Dereham! Reason wanted to start the Peterborough branch thread is so we can communicate with fans in and around. Guy from Dereham goes most home games and has space in his car so is looking to poss give lifts to anyone around him or in Pboro as he passes thru.

PM me your details and I'll pass them on to him and he can send you a form. £5 a year, get access to away tickets quite easily. Got Arsenal with no worries for example.[DOUBLEPOST=1391714423][/DOUBLEPOST]

Will do mate, I live in great Yarmouth so that would be ideal, cant get to a lot of games cos I work most weekends but would defo like to join to get to the games I am off work for, and the away games.[DOUBLEPOST=1391717017][/DOUBLEPOST]

your inbox is full bud.

Will do mate, I live in great Yarmouth so that would be ideal, cant get to a lot of games cos I work most weekends but would defo like to join to get to the games I am off work for, and the away games.[DOUBLEPOST=1391717017][/DOUBLEPOST]

your inbox is full bud.

Oops, thanks for the tip off. Next question, how do I clear it? Can't see the delete option against the conversations. Sorry for being a bit thick now :oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1391723472][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry BTK thought that reply was from one of the mods. Will see if I can crack it.

Oops, thanks for the tip off. Next question, how do I clear it? Can't see the delete option against the conversations. Sorry for being a bit thick now :oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1391723472][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry BTK thought that reply was from one of the mods. Will see if I can crack it.

select all conversations, tick the box next to each one and it will give you option to leave conversation

I take it you mean a forum.

Roger reads the Help Desk forum so I'm sure you'll have an answer shortly.

Yes, forum, sorry, poor effort from me. Thanks AB22, look forward to hearing from Roger as it's something we want to set up sooner rather than later.[DOUBLEPOST=1391764575][/DOUBLEPOST]
select all conversations, tick the box next to each one and it will give you option to leave conversation

Cheers BTK, have now done that. Thanks. That just didn't look like the option I needed. was stupidly looking as you do on outlook for a delete icon/instruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back