Setting Alarms Off In Supermarkets

Does it happen to anyone else regularly? I’m always setting them off, both going in & coming out of the shop. If a security guard ever comes across they’ve often shrugged & just said it’ll be my phone. The other day I walked into Tesco texting, nothing happened, left with it in my pocket locked, alarms went off.

It’s started be a right pisser. It’s only a matter of tim before I’m on somebody’s watch list :lol:

Ever since you wedged that rampant rabbit up your arse from Anne Summers with the tag still on?
It’s actually cross my mind whether it’s all some kind of elaborate prank & somebodys microchipped me when I’ve been akip pissed. It’ll be then pesky aliens.

Does it happen to anyone else regularly? I’m always setting them off, both going in & coming out of the shop. If a security guard ever comes across they’ve often shrugged & just said it’ll be my phone. The other day I walked into Tesco texting, nothing happened, left with it in my pocket locked, alarms went off.

It’s started be a right pisser. It’s only a matter of tim before I’m on somebody’s watch list :lol:
Oh I see so if someone in authority spots you in a shop tomorrow setting off all the alarms they are not to worry because its probably just your phone and you will be very embarrassed.
That's a hell of a good one. See you in Tesco's around 2pm then . I'll bring the wife's hatchback we should be able to get a couple of trolly loads in it. ;)

Oh I see so if someone in authority spots you in a shop tomorrow setting off all the alarms they are not to worry because its probably just your phone and you will be very embarrassed.
That's a hell of a good one. See you in Tesco's around 2pm then . I'll bring the wife's hatchback we should be able to get a couple of trolly loads in it. ;)
New telly for the World Cup

Always happens in Tesco for me.
Just started happening more since i got a sainsburys credit card, coincidence?
My car key does it every time.

It’s because the radio frequencies used for car fobs and shop security alarms can be similar.
I carry multiple mobiles, personal / work. Car key (that shouldn’t be it because it wasn’t happening when I first got it) a security fob for a work computer, a security pass for the doors & one for the car park. I suppose there’s only my personal phone & key fob that are always on me.

Have you had any metal pins to fix any broken bones?

Woman at the shop I used to work in always set the alarms off when she went in but not going out, she had a pin in her leg.

Strange really as they never f*cking went off when stock was walking out the door :lol:

Have you had any metal pins to fix any broken bones?

Woman at the shop I used to work in always set the alarms off when she went in but not going out, she had a pin in her leg.

Strange really as they never f*cking went off when stock was walking out the door :lol:
Nah, nothing like that. I has made me realise I could pinch stuff like, cos I never get searched. At best I’ve opened up a carrier bag.

even when i have been on the rob in asda i just totally ignore it when it goes off as there is always somewhere next to you or near you walking out who will react all surprised and stop and look round to the security guard--i just carry on walking out

even when i have been on the rob in asda i just totally ignore it when it goes off as there is always somewhere next to you or near you walking out who will react all surprised and stop and look round to the security guard--i just carry on walking out
To be honest I think that they react like that because they believe that they have been spotted shopping in Asda.

Back