SETI scientists spot 72 signals 'from alien galaxy' 3bn light years away

Discussion in 'SMB' started by steve30000, Sep 11, 2018.

1. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

The end of the world is very Nye?

I was flying the ship. I was driving the ship you saw that night you need to stop telling everyone about the aliens there is a disclosure date.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    tunstall birdman likes this.
  2. MunkyHeed

MunkyHeed Winger

[​IMG]

PTR likes this.
  3. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

Either Aliens exist or we are alone, yeah right we are alone... from what we know about the universe its safe to say we are not alone, welcome the aliens because they are probably real.

4. :lol:

The odds are stacked in favour, when you look at the number of planets in the Universe, plus recent discoveries are finding more and more planets that fit in the 'Goldilocks Zone' category.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  5. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

There is life on Earth so there is more than likely life elsewhere. Why is the best scientists we know still Einstein and Hawking there has to be an update on that if there is not then that is sure fire a cover up. How does Earth bend space and time?

6. Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim Striker

Errr.... no!

The best scientists will tell you that we only have evidence of OUR type of life. And for that we have a sample size of exactly... 1.

The best scientists will admit that they are still unsure as to how, exactly, life started on this planet.

The only way we'll find out is to go out there and look for other examples.

We may find them under the ice crusts of Europa or other moons of the gas giants. Perhaps life is capable of forming without the benefits of sunlight?

The one thing that the BEST scientists will tell you is that there is a shit load of stuff they still don't know.

Have a read of this:

Understanding gravity—warps and ripples in space and time

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  7. safcforever

safcforever Striker

I agree. It impossible for it not to exist

8. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

Don't let Beehive Enemy Lines hear that.

Slippery Jim and AB22 Easy Tiger like this.
  9. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

No it isn't.

10. AlpineExile

AlpineExile Striker

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.

[​IMG]

11. Some faith heads will say that YHWH created the Universe with the appearance of age ie the light appeared in situ.

12. Teed

Teed Striker

All ramping up for Agenda 21.

ProfessionalMackem likes this.
  13. Teed on the ball again.

Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development. It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. Main objective being depopulation.

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia

14. Teed

Teed Striker

Aye, but only 6.5 Billion, so not to bad really.

15. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

I've never seen a Bee with an iphone, have you?

Don't talk shite man. Humans are the pinnacle of life as we know it... including Bees.

safcforever likes this.
  16. Hep

Hep Midfield

Do they need to come from somewhere, they could have always existed, that being the definition of infinite and all that.

17. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

Gravity :cool:

18. safcforever

safcforever Striker

:lol: It does my head in when people say stuff like that. Humans are the most successful animal to ever live on this planet

Pants likes this.
  19. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

We've even managed (through pollution) to change the entire planet's temperature and eco-system. Takes some doing that mind. We could, in theory, prevent an Ice Age from ever happening again. :cool:

Bees can't even make it through a hot summers day man.

safcforever likes this.
  20. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

I suppose that depends on how you define success. In evolutionary terms it is how long the species survives. They've already outlasted us by several tens of millions of years and the only reason they wouldn't go on to outlast us by several tens of millions more is that humans may wipe them out.

They are far more successful than we are.

DPTT likes this.