SETI scientists spot 72 signals 'from alien galaxy' 3bn light years away

He was only a gunner. Probably shell-shocked for the rest of his life.
Seems legit to me, why would he make it up?
There are loads of credible witness testimonies and if it went to a court of law any sensible jury would be forced to admit the Aliens are here. People have been given the electric chair on credible witness testimonys.
Peter Andre believes in Aliens aswell.

Aye, he believes that aliens are living on Mars, Venus, and on the moons of Saturn iirc.

Seems perfectly rational.
He said Moons of Saturn aye I dont recall him saying they live on Mars.

Seems legit to me, why would he make it up?
There are loads of credible witness testimonies and if it went to a court of law any sensible jury would be forced to admit the Aliens are here. People have been given the electric chair on credible witness testimonys.
Top of my head:
- Notoriety
- To shill a book
- For a laugh

I would also add mental breakdown / dysfunction / illness but I assume in that case he would probably believe it and that's not a case of him making it up - he's just wrong.

Pop superstar and renowned astronomer Peter Andre?

Fuck man, you should have started with that.

NASA seem to be making advances by the week these days it wasn't that long ago when they said there was no life on any other planet in our solar system. Where as now they state that there is indeed water which could contain Possible Life. I think it's only a matter of time before new discoveries are made regarding life on other plants

I see the words of agent orange have become popular, aliens is the biggest news of all for humanity, as for having visited, the amount of UFO sightings and people who claim abduction, is massive, they can't all be lieing, that's not logical, as for the puppet masters, that maybe correct, however right now all i see is as you yourself say, its ramped up of late.
I have told the total truth about my sightings.:)

Top of my head:
- Notoriety
- To shill a book
- For a laugh

I would also add mental breakdown / dysfunction / illness but I assume in that case he would probably believe it and that's not a case of him making it up - he's just wrong.

Pop superstar and renowned astronomer Peter Andre?

Fuck man, you should have started with that.
Its more likely to me that he is telling the truth when you look at all the other credible witnesses, there is a pattern.

Peter Andre saw a UFO himself when he went to Nevada and he said it was definately Aliens, somebody like him wouldnt make a story like that up.

NASA seem to be making advances by the week these days it wasn't that long ago when they said there was no life on any other planet in our solar system. Where as now they state that there is indeed water which could contain Possible Life. I think it's only a matter of time before new discoveries are made regarding life on other plants
I personally believe that it is impossible for life 'not' to be out there. When you look at how life has adapted in many forms and in extreme conditions on Earth, it demonstrates the power of life to form and exist.

Even our very own tunstall birdman has seen a UFO. Aliens in Sunderland!

Its more likely to me that he is telling the truth when you look at all the other credible witnesses, there is a pattern.

Having watched 10 minutes of the 26 minute RT video I think it's more likely his mental faculties have gone.

Peter Andre saw a UFO himself when he went to Nevada and he said it was definately Aliens, somebody like him wouldnt make a story like that up.
What qualifications and experience does Peter Andre hold that makes him an authority in deciding the U in UFO is is extra terrestrial?

I’m an atheist. I don’t believe in ghosts, karma, fortune telling or any of that kind of shit but can happily say that I’m 100% positive life will exist elsewhere in the universe. There’s just no doubt about it in my mind. The universe is just too infinitely big for life to not exist elsewhere.
Absolutely spot on marra. It would be ridiculous to assume we are alone in the universe. Trouble is without faster than light travel and long range sensors nobody will ever know for sure. First Contact will be in April 2063 :cool:

As i once said, i believe their has been a date, decided by governments in the past, and other organisations with the Species of other worlds who have visited this planet, in the past, that some day soon, the official announcement will be made.

To me what has happened lately, makes me think we are getting closer by the day to that event, Trappist one last year for example

Back