SETI scientists spot 72 signals 'from alien galaxy' 3bn light years away

Sure I got this off here but that’s one of the points they make re ‘the great filter’.

As humans learn more about space, we can't help but ask: Where are all the aliens?

Long but fascinating read
I love the scientific terminology they use

If this theory is true, the big question is, Where in the timeline does the Great Filter occur?

It turns out that when it comes to the fate of humankind, this question is very important. Depending on where the Great Filter occurs, we’re left with three possible realities: We’re rare, we’re first, or we’re fucked.

Soft realise of information to get the population of the planet ready for me, just like trappist one was last year. Thoughts @ProfessionalMackem

They've been saying that for years mate. It has been ramping up of late mind.

Aliens is a weird one for me. Obviously they are around the universe. But have they actually visited earth? I'm not convinced.

This soft release you speak of. Could it be real info? or gearing us up for fake news?

Motive? Having a "common enemy"/ another civilisation will unite humanity like nothing before. Making it far easier for the puppet masters to control the populace

They've been saying that for years mate. It has been ramping up of late mind.

Aliens is a weird one for me. Obviously they are around the universe. But have they actually visited earth? I'm not convinced.

This soft release you speak of. Could it be real info? or gearing us up for fake news?

Motive? Having a "common enemy"/ another civilisation will unite humanity like nothing before. Making it far easier for the puppet masters to control the populace

I see the words of agent orange have become popular, aliens is the biggest news of all for humanity, as for having visited, the amount of UFO sightings and people who claim abduction, is massive, they can't all be lieing, that's not logical, as for the puppet masters, that maybe correct, however right now all i see is as you yourself say, its ramped up of late.

I see the words of agent orange have become popular, aliens is the biggest news of all for humanity, as for having visited, the amount of UFO sightings and people who claim abduction, is massive, they can't all be lieing, that's not logical, as for the puppet masters, that maybe correct, however right now all i see is as you yourself say, its ramped up of late.
:lol:

Love the idea of a (at least) 3 billion year old civilisation producing radiowaves. Kinda puts the troubles of the planet into perspective.
Of course since the light has been travelling all this time, there's every chance they've wiped themselves out (if theyre remotely similar to us)! Probably theyre not as moronic as us!

I believe Aliens exist.
I believe they have visited Earth.
I also believe that a small amount of our population knows about the 'visits' and have to keep it a secret. When people like army generals etc disclose their Alien experiences I believe them and I'm a good judge of character.

I believe Aliens exist.
I believe they have visited Earth.
I also believe that a small amount of our population knows about the 'visits' and have to keep it a secret. When people like army generals etc disclose their Alien experiences I believe them and I'm a good judge of character.
You mean people like Idi Amin?

Back