Session - skateboarding sim early access

Vore

Winger
Recently released as Early Access. Still buggy but been waiting ages for a skating game on PC and have ended up sinking 10 hours into this over the weekend.

It's not Tony Hawk, it's aiming for simulation so each stick is a foot, triggers lean left and right. It's hard. Takes a couple hours to get a moderate grasp of the controls hard.

But it's already awesome. Hold off for now if you can't handle flying off into the floor/sky from time to time or don't like hard games but I'm enjoying it that much that I feel I ought to let people know it exists.
Session on Steam

The game is firmly on my wish list. I used to love the Tony Hawk games but then Skate blew it out of the water for me with realism and authenticity. Sessions looks exactly the same.

Theres also a similar game on Steam called Skater XL which is a bit easier to pick up for those interested.

The game is firmly on my wish list. I used to love the Tony Hawk games but then Skate blew it out of the water for me with realism and authenticity. Sessions looks exactly the same.

Theres also a similar game on Steam called Skater XL which is a bit easier to pick up for those interested.
If you have a PC just get it. It's going to get more expensive until release.

Honestly even if they abandon it at alpha 0.0.1 its been worth it for me. Still raw AF but I enjoy it more every time I play it.

Physics seem awful to start with (never played Skate only Tony Hawk) but once you aren't bumping into stuff willynilly things really aren't too bad. Awesome at times.

Back