Seriously impressive tonight

seggaman

Winger
Any team that can recover from the disappointment and fatigue of losing a Wembley final to penalties to win 3-0 away from home 3 days later is formidable. Ross is 100 per cent responsible for instilling a fantastic attitude among the whole squad of players.
Does anyone still think he's not the right man for the job? If so, why?

I’m not totally convinced.

He doesn’t seem to have a best starting XI and has taken too long to play a system that sets up grigg to finish chances.

But we still have 8 matches left.

I think Grigg was knackered tonight. His body language when the ball got caught under his feet about ten yards out just said “ah fuck it” to me.

Took his goal well enough like.

Jury out for me with Ross.

Wembley shoes a massive lack of inexperience, relying on the old faces and team.

Tonight probably his hands were tied but showed what can be done.

Saying that Accrington are a piss poor side, a decent league two side, no better.
Awful tactics and a gobshite manager.

Playing 4-4-2 instead of the usual negative shit and actually scoring goals and blowing a side away. Shock.

4-4-2 might be ‘unfashionable,’ but tonight shows it’s still more effective at this level than what we usually play.

Weve played awful playing 4-4-2 this season. Tonight was a bonus, but I wouldn’t get carried away

Any team that can recover from the disappointment and fatigue of losing a Wembley final to penalties to win 3-0 away from home 3 days later is formidable. Ross is 100 per cent responsible for instilling a fantastic attitude among the whole squad of players.
He's still inexperienced and makes mistakes in his decision making. Saying that he does seem to have good man management skills and will hopefully get better. Time will tell and I'll give him a chance.

The issue is he should have been going more attacking months ago. Why’s it taken him this long to try and be positive? I’ve been pissed off watching the team since Christmas, hopefully Ross sticks with this side and style going forward.

Back