Serious question - China

Suomifinland

Central Defender
How are they doing?

If you had a pandemic originating somewhere you'd expect the place it started to be wrecked. But seems from what little I've read that China seems to be recovering whilst rest of world is knackered.

Seeing Trump rhetoric this week - at which point does China become under wide pressure to share the pain if they start to (at least appear to) gain an advantage? And what should the pain be?

I dont think they need to share any pain. Its an extremely infectious virus and I doubt any other country could have done a better job at containing it. From the videos I have seen of medics dragging people away to hospital and bolting blocks of flats shut (assuming these are legit). I cannot think of any democratic contry who could have been stronger in their response, and had anywhere near the civilian compliance.

there lockdown was you couldn't go out and had to order food and they had machine's cleaning streats etc

seen thing on news othernight and hong kong went and panic bought masks, bleach etc where we bought pasta, bog rolls etc

there lockdown was you couldn't go out and had to order food and they had machine's cleaning streats etc

seen thing on news othernight and hong kong went and panic bought masks, bleach etc where we bought pasta, bog rolls etc

Gotta have a clean arse

Back