Serious Incident In Glasgow

Edit: However, there were understood to be issues with the level of care provided by Mears Group for the asylum seekers. The hotel residents claimed they were forced to share bathrooms with other residents, making social distancing impossible and were said to have refused to eat the “inadequate food” provided by the hotels out of protest.
No excuse to kill people.

Sky News understands staff at Glasgow hotel where an asylum seeker launched a knife attack were warned he was mentally unstable the night before and that in the minutes before the assault he had conducted a telephone consultation with an immigration solicitor

Why don't you put me straight then? Educate me. Then I'll know something.
I would be here all day! Let us just say that the complexity of dealing with a police involved shooting on top of six attempted murders in broad daylight in a busy City Centre are immense. The crime scene including all vehicles etc within it could be there for days not just a few hours . On top of the police investigation you will also have officers from The IPCC or whatever their equivalent is in Scotland who will go through that scene in the most minute detail.
Your opinion on officer safety and conflict management are so naive and ridiculous that I wouldn’t know where to start.

He should use lethal force as a last resort, when there's no other option to defend himself.

And in interpreting when that time has arrived, the Police Officer has to make an often split second judgment. People will always criticise their decision if it’s to use lethal force. They know this. They know they’ll face a thorough examination of what they did and why. They know they could end up in jail. Alternatively, they could end up dead. Knife wielding people saying “bring it on” to any police officer, should be aware that they are making the officer make that decision. If they end up dead, it’s their fault for putting the officer into that situation in the first place.

And in interpreting when that time has arrived, the Police Officer has to make an often split second judgment. People will always criticise their decision if it’s to use lethal force. They know this. They know they’ll face a thorough examination of what they did and why. They know they could end up in jail. Alternatively, they could end up dead. Knife wielding people saying “bring it on” to any police officer, should be aware that they are making the officer make that decision. If they end up dead, it’s their fault for putting the officer into that situation in the first place.

Yep it's a difficult job and dangerous sometimes. But I suppose you know that when you sign up.

If this is true then questions need to be asked as to why he wasn't sent back to france.

Why is someone entering the country illegally via a lorry and being housed with taxpayer funds?

If the government/the left think this is what people want have a vote on it, ask the question do you want your tax money spent on housing illegal immigrants yes or no.
Boats are let in daily from France and not sent back.

If this is true then questions need to be asked as to why he wasn't sent back to france.

Why is someone entering the country illegally via a lorry and being housed with taxpayer funds?

If the government/the left think this is what people want have a vote on it, ask the question do you want your tax money spent on housing illegal immigrants yes or no.
when do we ever send anyone back to where they came from

I would rather it was kept in case Boris' jet needs another respray.

Back