September SMB Photography Competition - After Dark - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theme for our Spetember competition was chosen by our June winner: Clyde

His theme is: After Dark

The winner in September will get to choose our November theme as well as having their picture entered in the Picture of the Year competition with a chance to spend a day shooting with pro photographer Merk Denton

The shot must be taken in SPetember to qualify, happy shooting.

Entries in this thread

Nice one - was actually planning on heading out with the camera at night this very weekend, haven't done it in yonks.

Will have to think about this one. May have an idea but it depends on a certain teams fixtures!

What is your thought process when you hear the new "theme" then?

Usually panic! For the last two themes I had no ideas whatsoever. Night photography is a bit of a hobby of mine so this theme really appeals to me. I love heading out in the dark with my camera and tripod. I find it so peaceful and relaxing. I also find it way easier to take pictures at night. Give me some daylight to deal with and I'm useless!

Usually panic! For the last two themes I had no ideas whatsoever. Night photography is a bit of a hobby of mine so this theme really appeals to me. I love heading out in the dark with my camera and tripod. I find it so peaceful and relaxing. I also find it way easier to take pictures at night. Give me some daylight to deal with and I'm useless!
I always look forward to seeing the photos getting posted. I always hate the theme (whatever one it is) for a few minutes! :)

something instantly jumped out as an idea, shame i doubt i have the skill or the balls to do it :lol: a full month to think though so hopefully i will be able to enter again :)

i bet there are some brilliant pictures entered with this theme, i look forward to seeing people's interpretation of the theme

Ah, pretty interesting theme . . . I just bought a better tripod than my last crappy one, and enjoyed doing a bit of night photography recently, so will see what I can do this month. . . . having said that, the theme could be interpreted in many ways ;)

I see the entries have got off to a start . . . . and a good one too!

Although I love the theme it's one where I know that technically I'm not good enough for the ideas I'll have.

But hopefully, as with the motion one, it'll be a goood learning experience.

Ah, pretty interesting theme . . . I just bought a better tripod than my last crappy one, and enjoyed doing a bit of night photography recently, so will see what I can do this month. . . . having said that, the theme could be interpreted in many ways ;)

I'v already asked some of the more 'likely' ladies at work if they would like to make some extra money :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back