September 24th live footy on tv

Evening marra. Got a beef curry in the slow cooker gonna watch KIm Marsh on strictly, she’s lovely. Have a glass of vino next to me and some Turkish delight for later. Tony Adams is supposed to be a laugh on Strictly. I don’t usually watch it but there’s nowt else on.
So, a peaceful night to everyone, it’s the least we deserve.😉👍
Evening marra and good evening to all. Hope everyone has a pleasant Saturday night. Graft finished and am sat down. Going to treat the tribe to a Chinese takeaway this evening. Am having a lie in tomorrow, so will be doing a cooked breakfast for them to start Sunday off. Take care all. It was nice to see some much loved friends today. I do hope all is well👍🤘

Evening marra and good evening to all. Hope everyone has a pleasant Saturday night. Graft finished and am sat down. Going to treat the tribe to a Chinese takeaway this evening. Am having a lie in tomorrow, so will be doing a cooked breakfast for them to start Sunday off. Take care all. It was nice to see some much loved friends today. I do hope all is well👍🤘
Sounds like some quality time marra, you can’t beat it. Have a great night👍

Cheers bud. That dish in the slow cooker sounds a winner. Thought about doing a Panaculty as soon as I got in, but I am flawed and lazy🤣 Television tonight is Ozark then some music. Take care me marra👍
It will be hot,hot, hot. Just putting the rice on now, I always put cardamoms in the rice, love their taste. I leave them in my rice but take them out of my better half’s. We’ve got peshwari nans for a bit of sweetness 👍

It will be hot,hot, hot. Just putting the rice on now, I always put cardamoms in the rice, love their taste. I leave them in my rice but take them out of my better half’s. We’ve got peshwari nans for a bit of sweetness 👍
Enjoy mate. I've been pressganged into some PC tuning. Sounds just like me. We need some pc work done here. Get Baldy; he is almost woke👍👍

One thing that is a curse in my life, is being so desensitised to everything. Takeaway 45 mins late. Phone up. Politely I'm going to stress. "We are sorry it is late, it is busy tonight. Quote this number and we will give you 20% off the next order."

"That's never going to happen" click.

Back