SEPTEMBER 2015 - VOTING - HOLIDAY POSTCARD

SEPTEMBER 2015 - Holiday Postcard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ner it was for other reasons too, you editing the threads pissed me off, ...
We discussed that privately and you know there was no malice intended, bit off for you to start making out I did something wrong, especially as I explained exactly what and why I did it.

We discussed that privately and you know there was no malice intended, bit off for you to start making out I did something wrong, especially as I explained exactly what and why I did it.
I'm just setting the record straight as to the reasons for me stepping down rather than you assuming it was this thread. As I've said, it's several reasons including the one you quoted.

why did you edit a thread peachy?

(popcorn gif)
:lol:@ popcorn gif - it's not that interesting icbyd!
I didn't edit a thread as such. All I did was when Ross took over the competition, was either check/uncheck a tick box when setting up a poll. I just set the poll as it was when AB22 and I ran the competition. I was just amending it as I thought Ross had set it up wrong, and I was correcting it. What I didn't fully take on board was that when Ross made the photographs anonymous he also made the poll (on purpose I suppose) secret until you had voted. I just changed it to how we had before (see who has voted before you vote), not really realising he especially wanted it that way. It wasn't done sneakily or anything like that and I think I did it for a few months. However Ross found out that I had changed it (as I said I did it administratively, and for no other reason) and he was a bit miffed. We discussed it with Roger and he said that as Ross was running the comp he could do it his way. I was in perfect agreement with this and the poll last month at least (maybe more?) was done Ross's way. I apologised to Ross as I felt a bit bad and thought that was the end of the matter.

Last edited:
Ner it was for other reasons too, you editing the threads pissed me off, work is getting busier, my interest in photography is waining, I spend less time in the board as a whole then I used to
Did you get my email re what I need to do to run the comp / be king of the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back