SEPTEMBER 2015 - VOTING - HOLIDAY POSTCARD

SEPTEMBER 2015 - Holiday Postcard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye well, hasn't put me off mind I'm still going to enter when I can.Talking of which I don't know why I picked bloody Abstracts as a theme cos I can't think of owt to take. Thanks for doing the comp Ross anyway for the past year or so.

Aye well, hasn't put me off mind I'm still going to enter when I can.Talking of which I don't know why I picked bloody Abstracts as a theme cos I can't think of owt to take. Thanks for doing the comp Ross anyway for the past year or so.
You've really come along since you first started entering mate, happy shooting

You took it pretty seriously or you wouldn't by crying about it now, you even waited until the competition was over before you opened your mouth :lol:

Why did you boost the colours to such garish proportions ?

16 votes from people who really haven't a clue about photography or the theme but liked the bonny colours !!

No wonder you're so scared of a judging panel ;)
Your life man, honestly! Imagine trolling a photography forum. Dear me.

I liked yours and my second vote would have gone to yours, keep entering! :)

Your life man, honestly! Imagine trolling a photography forum. Dear me.

Why do you think anything I have written here gives you clues about my life ?

I think you're trying too hard not be bothered, like you're a super cool dude brushing it off, although you're spoiling it now as that's the third time you've mentioned my life as if you really think you know me and as a 50 year old man who looks after his mother from her spare room, I can tell you that sitting here topless eating McDonalds off my belly has no bearing on whether or not my points are valid.

Why do you think anything I have written here gives you clues about my life ?

I think you're trying too hard not be bothered, like you're a super cool dude brushing it off, although you're spoiling it now as that's the third time you've mentioned my life as if you really think you know me and as a 50 year old man who looks after his mother from her spare room, I can tell you that sitting here topless eating McDonalds off my belly has no bearing on whether or not my points are valid.
Seriously though. Wow.

My two votes went for the most popular two so apparently I know nowt :D well done all and let's keep supporting the competition when the new gaffer comes in, the Big Sam of the photo board! Btw I think a bit more constructive criticism/views is needed even if it's by @TiredEyes :cool:, this rant aside he seems to know of what he speaks (he's voted for me at least once so obviously knows his onions!) also I apologise for doing a bit of pp on mine, just ran it through an app on my phone nowt flash but thought it gave it a nice retro postcard effect, maybe the photo itself wasn't standout enough though in hindsight.

With all due respect to the winning entry, it is a very good landscape photo but not a particularly good exploration of the remit.

At least make it 6x4 and stick a message on it.
smokes is tired eyes other sign on ;)

With all due respect to the winning entry, it is a very good landscape photo but not a particularly good exploration of the remit.

At least make it 6x4 and stick a message on it.
Are you troublemaking? :p Orosso has left the running of the comp because of this thread!

Are you troublemaking? :p Orosso has left the running of the comp because of this thread!
Ner it was for other reasons too, you editing the threads pissed me off, work is getting busier, my interest in photography is waining, I spend less time in the board as a whole then I used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back