SEPTEMBER 2014 - September skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat ironically we have had the edges of a typhoon so the skies are as clear as they have been for years - took a few over the weekend and have a couple of options for entry, going to wait to see if I can get anything more in the next few days.

apparently the sky was lovely this morning, I was fast a kip like.

Might set the alarm early tomorrow and head out before work

Roseberry? Was a lovely sunset in durham but I went to the river surrounded with high building so couldn't see the bugger!
Yes, again, no light on the land, but a decent sky

A few hints of autumn colour at gribdale already

Never shot an enclosed area like that. Is the general thinking early/late as usual to get texture or sun high to get more light? Guessing it'll be pretty dark in the golden hours.
By this time of year you tend to find shooting on a dull day, at midday is as good as any. Of course sunlight might help, but it's just as likely to hinder. Get broken cloud and you can have the best of both worlds

By this time of year you tend to find shooting on a dull day, at midday is as good as any. Of course sunlight might help, but it's just as likely to hinder. Get broken cloud and you can have the best of both worlds
I'll probably wait for the adaptor to come as I'd like some pano's there but the fella selling them is f***ing shite at returning emails.

I'll probably wait for the adaptor to come as I'd like some pano's there but the fella selling them is f***ing shite at returning emails.
Strange when you want to bloody sell summat. You're still at least 3 weeks away from the best colour anyway. Standard autumn times this year, 20th Oct - 5th Nov I always think

That is my entry in, not 100% happy with it but as I am working every day til 30th not likely to have a chance to get anything else. I had one I liked better with a nicer sky but there was a vertical line on a building that was cockeyed (lens distortion I think) and as I couldn't fix it or crop it out I gave up and went for 2nd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back