SEPTEMBER 2013 - Voting thread 1

VOTING THREAD 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the newcomers and returning photographers.
Please vote for one, or as many as you like, of the photos in the September competition, taking into account how well the challenge was met, as well as the photograph as a whole.

C&C seems to be OK for all entries - so may be some constructive criticism and comments could be good?

NB - The new board only allows for 10 names in polls so there are two voting boards/polls. I am listing poster names in order of entry, so please remember to look at both polls - Thank you!

Voting will remain open for seven days.

All really good photos and hard to pick the best but it's The Great Soprendo for me.
Very atmospheric and would look good on a book cover of a John le Carre type novel.

And well done Peachbum for keeping the competition going.

Smoker and The Great Soprendo for me... Smokey's for the symmetry and Soapy's for the grainy coolness.

Kid Galahad - The winner, definitely the most interesting shot of them all, tried something a bit different, unusual and it works well for me, although I'd of cropped the bottom more - VOTE.

Nice simple shot. Might have cropped the extra blackness at the top

Does he choose the October theme?

Nice simple shot. Might have cropped the extra blackness at the top

Does he choose the October theme?
I was thinking that AB22 was going to do October ???

I might set a 2 week challenge or something at the weekend if AB22 still not reclaiming his competition, then maybe (if AB doesn't do anything) Madmackem can choose a full month theme for November.

Kid Galahad - The winner, definitely the most interesting shot of them all, tried something a bit different, unusual and it works well for me, although I'd of cropped the bottom more - VOTE.
Muchos gracias señor! Wasn't really happy about the lighting but it was taken as the sun was fading, first time I'd seen the bridge up as well !

Thanks for voting everyone, I voted for Kids as well very nice photo. TiredEyes - wrong again!! just kidding!!

Thanks for voting everyone, I voted for Kids as well very nice photo. TiredEyes - wrong again!! just kidding!!

It was my winner obviously !

It was also very predicable that one of the brochure shots* was going to win, how'd you capture your image, just turned up on a clear, dark night and click, it was there waiting for you, very imaginative :rolleyes:

*see these everywhere, in every Sunderland/Newcastle/Gateshead tourist brochure/pamphlet that exists - boooooooorrrrrrriinngggggg !!

It was my winner obviously !

It was also very predicable that one of the brochure shots* was going to win, how'd you capture your image, just turned up on a clear, dark night and click, it was there waiting for you, very imaginative :rolleyes:

*see these everywhere, in every Sunderland/Newcastle/Gateshead tourist brochure/pamphlet that exists - boooooooorrrrrrriinngggggg !!
Yep, mines in the 'Weegie' brochures anarl. But at least we took the time to gan out and click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back