September 18th live footy on TV

Yes I meant it felt like a defeat 🙁
Phew. Wouldn’t be the first time the BBC posted the wrong score on their website. What went wrong? Looked like we were doing ok at 2 up.
Had a Barney with another poster on the match thread.

@becs we drew
Match threads are almost as bad as the politics forum. Brings all the nutters, fruitloops, and rockets out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phew. Wouldn’t be the first time the BBC posted the wrong score on their website. What went wrong? Looked like we were doing ok at 2 up.

Match threads are almost as bad as the politics forum. Brings all the nutters, fruitloops, and rockets out.

Had a few chances that we should have scored from. The subs were baffling. The team were playing well and he changed things too early IMO. Neil was having an excellent game and he took him off.

No idea where five minutes of extra time came from, and the extra time was disrupted as their fans threw a flare on the pitch. They were given a penna right at the end which looked like it was for nothing and scored from it.

Had a few chances that we should have scored from. The subs were baffling. The team were playing well and he changed things too early IMO. Neil was having an excellent game and he took him off.

No idea where five minutes of extra time came from, and the extra time was disrupted as their fans threw a flare on the pitch. They were given a penna right at the end which looked like it was for nothing and scored from it.
Cheers Hinny. Saves me looking on the match thread. I thought my little teapot had got over his brainfart substitutions. Seems he still has a wee bit to do in that department. As for the refs, well we know what to expect from them. We are going to have to get out of this league the hard way. I’ve seen he’s been a bit critical of the players, might help them if he didn’t take off lads that were doing ok. I assume he brought a defender on ? He’s done this in all our games up to now. He’s been rumbled, it was bound to happen. Anyway, onwards and upwards. 👍🏻👍🏻

Cheers Hinny. Saves me looking on the match thread. I thought my little teapot had got over his brainfart substitutions. Seems he still has a wee bit to do in that department. As for the refs, well we know what to expect from them. We are going to have to get out of this league the hard way. I’ve seen he’s been a bit critical of the players, might help them if he didn’t take off lads that were doing ok. I assume he brought a defender on ? He’s done this in all our games up to now. He’s been rumbled, it was bound to happen. Anyway, onwards and upwards. 👍🏻👍🏻

Swapped Neil for Evans, then a couple of mins later he took off Embleton (who was also playing well) and replaced him with Broadhead. We kind of fizzled out after those subs.

Evening all. MOTD for me. Had a hard days graft. Just had a lovely steak with onions, toms and skin on wedges oh and garlic butter.👍
Listened to our game, we need to take our chances simples, second half it sounded we were not as good as first and you could see what was coming, or in my case hear what was coming.
A worry when Stewart went down injured towards the end made me think if he DOES get injured we will struggle.
Anyway Peaceful Night to everyone including the Southern Softies who will all be watching Strictly right now 🙄

Aye. How did he play 8 mins extra time? Waiting to give the cod heeds a pen?

How on earth did he get banned?

Was it not a draw 😳😳😳
Some sensitive soul objected to me requesting that he go forth and multiply, and that the earth's resources were wasted on him. God knows the abuse I've taken on here. Anyway, I now know at least one big girl's blouse going in on ignore.

Some sensitive soul objected to me requesting that he go forth and multiply, and that the earth's resources were wasted on him. God knows the abuse I've taken on here. Anyway, I now know at least one big girl's blouse going in on ignore.
I haven’t seen what happened but I think a two hour ban is a show of the respect the mods have for you. I’m quite sure I would have got a lot longer 😆

Evening all. MOTD for me. Had a hard days graft. Just had a lovely steak with onions, toms and skin on wedges oh and garlic butter.👍
Listened to our game, we need to take our chances simples, second half it sounded we were not as good as first and you could see what was coming, or in my case hear what was coming.
A worry when Stewart went down injured towards the end made me think if he DOES get injured we will struggle.
Anyway Peaceful Night to everyone including the Southern Softies who will all be watching Strictly right now 🙄
Never seen it despite being related somehow to some that are on it I believe

Back