September 18th live footy on tv

Good morning Sspam, enjoy the golf and the game and have a nice day ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธโšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Good morning SFATI almost weekend, pleased your lot won and will make the day that much better

Good morning Rip have a good one
morning mate
Morning Hank, Morning All

Bayern v Schalke for the duck if owt.

Just when you thought you were done.............
Mrs Duck wants the newly painted top dado rail and skirting board changing to white.

Little duckling a lot brighter this morning on FaceTime, howโ€™s your bairn @becs ?

@Rip Van Fish Still 3rd, a model of consistency.

Stay Safe and Locked Down fellow inmates.
morning edd

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Start of days off so a game of golf I think and then Coventry QPR game tonight.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘
Morning Mr Wood ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Enjoy ya thwackfuck

Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Morning young V. You too
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Start of days off so a game of golf I think and then Coventry QPR game tonight.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘

Morning young Spammy
Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Nice coming in to work after a win, I'm the only on smiling and there's shed loads to do. We're waiting to see what happens today re:- our lockdown in Lancashire, like yours, I expect similar. We'll just see what happens. Bit gloomy today looking out, not seen the forecast so don't know what its meant to do. Anyway, have a great Friday and I hope it stays nice for you all, stay safe and take care, ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cรบ Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman ....And to all those yet to post, have a nice day,๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜ท.

=================================================================================================================================================

I used to be in a Goth rock band called 'Prevention'. We were better than The Cure....... @WillD .....

๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡

@Musicman .... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Morning young SATI

Last edited:
Hamburg v Fortuna Dusseldorf
Bundesliga 2
17:30
BT Sport 1

Derby County U23 v Liverpool U23
Premier League 2
19:00
LFCTV

Bayern Munich v Schalke 04
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 1

Coventry City v QPR
Championship
19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Lyon v Nimes
Ligue 1
20:00
BT Sport ESPN

Getafe v Osasuna
La Liga
20:00
FreeSports / LaLigaTV

that's yer lot Hamburg & QPR for me
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. Might watch the QPR game but most likely not. Another nice morning out. Two miles with the dogs this morning and no Ill effects, things are looking up. Have a fruitful Friday everyone. Beware of SIBs. Had a look at the local lockdown thread on the Coronavirus forum yesterday. Thereโ€™s a few SIBs on there. One of of them suggesting we are being punished ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway its worth a look if youโ€™re bored.
Stay clean, stay distant, stay masked, stay sensible.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Evening Hank, Evening all or Good Morning if You are on Hamburg time anarl.

Nowt for me

Stay safe folks
Morning Heroes

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Pete, I admire Your optimism! Certainly true that after our indifferent start the inclusion or not of the Young uns is a big factor in my support for him
I passed that point last Saturday mate. I had convinced mesel heโ€™d freshen things up a bit (my fault I know ) but when I saw the team sheet, saw the way we played for a large part of the match, saw the way he used his subs, it was like same shit different season.

I passed that point last Saturday mate. I had convinced mesel heโ€™d freshen things up a bit (my fault I know ) but when I saw the team sheet, saw the way we played for a large part of the match, saw the way he used his subs, it was like same shit different season.

Morning marra I'd love a crew cut hairstyle

Morning marra,Agreed! What was the point in giving them and us hope pre-season then going back to his old ways which offer little if any promise

Morning Hank. Morning Gentlekats. Might watch the QPR game but most likely not. Another nice morning out. Two miles with the dogs this morning and no Ill effects, things are looking up. Have a fruitful Friday everyone. Beware of SIBs. Had a look at the local lockdown thread on the Coronavirus forum yesterday. Thereโ€™s a few SIBs on there. One of of them suggesting we are being punished ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway its worth a look if youโ€™re bored.
Stay clean, stay distant, stay masked, stay sensible.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Morning Heroes
Morning Dilli

Back