September 18th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Start of days off so a game of golf I think and then Coventry QPR game tonight.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Good morning Sspam, enjoy the golf and the game and have a nice day πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈβš½οΈπŸ‘

Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Nice coming in to work after a win, I'm the only on smiling and there's shed loads to do. We're waiting to see what happens today re:- our lockdown in Lancashire, like yours, I expect similar. We'll just see what happens. Bit gloomy today looking out, not seen the forecast so don't know what its meant to do. Anyway, have a great Friday and I hope it stays nice for you all, stay safe and take care, 😷😷😷.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman ....And to all those yet to post, have a nice day,🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞😷.

=================================================================================================================================================

I used to be in a Goth rock band called 'Prevention'. We were better than The Cure....... @WillD .....

πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

@Musicman .... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Good morning SFATI almost weekend, pleased your lot won and will make the day that much better

Good morning Rip have a good one

Hamburg v Fortuna Dusseldorf
Bundesliga 2
17:30
BT Sport 1

Derby County U23 v Liverpool U23
Premier League 2
19:00
LFCTV

Bayern Munich v Schalke 04
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 1

Coventry City v QPR
Championship
19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Lyon v Nimes
Ligue 1
20:00
BT Sport ESPN

Getafe v Osasuna
La Liga
20:00
FreeSports / LaLigaTV

that's yer lot Hamburg & QPR for me
Morning hank and all. Might watch QPR game.

Have a good day and stay safe everyone
Evening Hank, Evening all or Good Morning if You are on Hamburg time anarl.

Nowt for me

Stay safe folks
Morning heroes
Evening Hank, evening all. Morning to those reading in the future.

Nowt for me, optimism for our game is starting to build up again. Hopefully the young lads are at least on the bench.
morning pete
Good morning y’all.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning salty
Morning H
Morning non H's
morning mate

Last edited:
Good morning Hank doubt l will be seeing any of that bit thank you

A warm good morning to you all, comp at Cosby today and looking forward to that and meal afterwards, will be watching the US open tonight while catching up on work

MkM, love the firecracker they look great have a good day mate

Went to Kettering yesterday unbelievable how many people not wearing masks in shops

Have a great Friday one and all and will try and catch up later

Good morning everyone, another football free day for me.

Looks like another nice day coming up, good day to be out and about at a safe distance. May go into York for a wander round.

Are EPL for real wanting crowds back?

Stay safe and stay well folks, the virus is on the move, NE under new restrictions, Leeds and Harrogate could get them soon by the looks of things. 😷 πŸŒˆπŸ‘
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

I'll probably watch the Derry city and Bohs matches.

Take it easy folks with this new lockdown.
morning KB

Morning heroes...I've been wrestling with this non inclusion of the young lads. I'm hoping Parkinson is saying to the incumbents, "your job to lose."

Start with the vets and pull em out if they are failing. I mean, I hope so at this point.

Morning hank and all...and a happy, safe and sound Friday.
Just the Coventry game for me.
morning Vic
Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Supermarket run before work today, no beer or football for me.

3300 cases yesterday and the powers that be have decided to reduce the social distancing gaps on public transport πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I'm no scientist but just sounds like a bad move to me. I walk everywhere these days , don't see me getting public transport anytime soon.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM have a good day and stay safe
Morning Cure fans
Friday I'm in love
Have a great day
Morning mate
Morning Hank and All,
Nowt for me.
Have a lovely Friday and hope they find the cure
morning Andy
Morning all, Friday at last πŸ™Œ roll on 6pm πŸ™„πŸ˜΄
Morning mate
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me just graft
Be good people
Morning wando
Morning Hank morning all none of that utter dross for my eyes. Work finished for the week, might start new project of clearing garage, might need to watch a couple of find it fix it flog it for ideas.

Looking like a nice day for coastal walk as well, have a safe day everyone
Morning MM

Last edited:
Morning folks, nowt football wise today. Looking forward to lunchtime though trying out that Hippo Burger place at The Beam for a takeaway, I shall critique it later if anyone is interested?
Morning KG
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Morning spammers
Morning all

Will be watching the Coventry game as finally getting Sky installed today
Morning mate
Morning Hank, Becs and all, graft and garden clearance for me on a footy free Friday. Stay safe everyone.
Morning mate
Morning @hank williams & good morning all. Nice coming in to work after a win, I'm the only on smiling and there's shed loads to do. We're waiting to see what happens today re:- our lockdown in Lancashire, like yours, I expect similar. We'll just see what happens. Bit gloomy today looking out, not seen the forecast so don't know what its meant to do. Anyway, have a great Friday and I hope it stays nice for you all, stay safe and take care, 😷😷😷.

@Dilligaf60 , @becs , @Rip Van Fish , @Kingdom Bhoy , @cfg , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Musicman , @EchoMan , @KNGHTHOOD , @Stortford ,@Fred Basset , @sismanhatton ,@Mk Mackem , @hank williams , @VHFC ,@AndyGray1985 , @st joes lad , @Nebula , @b1gals , @Spam Javelin , @heroesof73 , @Ready salted , @GlassSlippers , @thecloughywobble , @oilcat , @thamesvalleyman , @WillD , @viccarlton , @Wandofaleftpeg , @robbied1 , @Kid Galahad , @T_Bone , @phunboy , @Sunnybrow Red @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @Blue Bell Lad , @niknak_123 , @macum1920 , @janey , @coach13 , @Roker 73 , @cluffy , @Dirk , @elder , @Nig , @123SunTan , @PeteFTM , @Jakata , @TZMouk , @Butcher's Coat , @Snorbens , @Tin Soldier , @viccarlton , @George Collins , @PeteFTM ,@s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @BROOMFIELD , @HuffyDuffy, @eddtheduck , @Grumpy Old Man , @Nig , @Whitleypanther , @Scotty 1978 , @eddtheduck , @The Truth , @Bonzo, @AndyGray1985, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Cattach SAFC . @Bears Beets , @Silly Point , @riffraff , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke, @SAFC11 , @forzamilansafc , @Doberman , @Charles Eats Grass, @c1ark73 ,@riffraff , @Bacchus, @Guinness Guzzler , @Drexl , @Hoyus Ahammerower , @seaham mackem, @South Banker Wolf , @TravellingMackem, @Disco_Pants93, @Jonesy57, @Cú Chulainn , @S H R E K, @BiddickHallBootBoy , @bomber , @Higgir, @Nelson! , @glen , @The Professor , @hoolio , @Hannover96Mackem , @happy feet, @Gadzooks , @Adamfsafc , @ajsafc , @The Ghost of Arca , @Dogbark , @Shandy drinker, @seahamstar, @Grammar Police ,@Keb , @Father Jack Hackett, @Bristol City , @black cat in france , @mackemal , @Irishblackcat , @The Warehouseman ....And to all those yet to post, have a nice day,🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞😷.

=================================================================================================================================================

I used to be in a Goth rock band called 'Prevention'. We were better than The Cure....... @WillD .....

πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Good morning Spam, enjoy the golf πŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈβ›³πŸ‘

Morning Hank

Morning abody

Maybe Bayern for me. Still happy we are through to the 3rd rnd in Eurooe though that's been hard to get past the likes of Real Sociedad and Rijeka in previous campaigns. Just Sporting Lisbon to beat....

Nice day here stay safe all the best
morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank. Lyon for me. I’ve got into the French matches during lock down.

Morning all. Busy day. Graft, doctors, golf.

Very misty here this morning.
Morning EM
Morning lads. Nowt for me. I feel rough still so just taking it easy at home today.

Morning marra 😎

Morning mate 😎
Morning Becs
Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses

Nowt for me though Bayern Schalke is normally decent, busy day at work, thought it was going to be a nice gentle day but got stuffed late last night with an urgent, home office open 2 hours early πŸ™„

Its Friday so fish pie for tea, then early night as driving mam back home tomorrowπŸ‘

Have a good day folks

Last edited:

Good morning SFATI, looks like you were thrown in the deep end with work after your jollies. Govt may as well shut the north down again the way things are going. Had a notice from HMRC that I owed 12p in interest on last years tax then got a bill for NI for last 6 months of 2014. They are scratching around for money and can't afford any shutdowns without taxing their backers. In any case enjoy your day as best you can πŸ‘ 🌈

morning mate
Morning Hank, morning all non Hanks. Nowt there for me ! Will be too excited to sleep tonight waiting for PP and his soldiers giving me a great birthday present of a 1-1 draw πŸ™„
Will go to a football match to see my local team Trafford tomorrow while keeping updated on here😬
From Manchester stay safe in NE lockdown everyone πŸ‘
Have you been reading @Space Hopper book of jokes
Morning mate
8/10

None of that shite for me

Last edited:

Back