September 16th live footy on tv

Evening @hank williams, hope you are ok, & good evening all. Finished now, bleeding day and a half. Its doesn't seem like 12 hours since I last posted, it goes so quick. I want to get done a bit earlier tomorrow as we play in the Cowabunga Cup and I'd like to watch it. Tonight its Des @9pm, looking forward to that. Just checked the 🏏 ,we should bowl them out,hopefully. Hope your day has gone well,iffy weather in the west today,meant to be nicer all over tomorrow.So have a nice evening all whatever you're up to..πŸπŸ›ŒπŸ“Ί

@Cattach SAFC , evening pal, hope the days gone well, @gluepot , buena noches πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ, @Rip Van Fish, good evening mate, hope the days been good for you, @Spam Javelin , have a nice night mate, @robbied1, evening pal, hope you had a nice birthday drink with your brother, @KNGHTHOOD, enjoy the games, @heroesof73, evening mate, hope your days gone well,@eddtheduck, hope your days gone well, have a great night too pal,πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†, @Johnap, evening pal, enjoy both the sports, @King Kareoke, enjoy the match pal, @thamesvalleyman, morning pal, hope the work went well,stay safe too, @Kingdom Bhoy, evening pal, absolutely, there are far too many who don't care less about what they're doing, twats & that killers song is one of my all time favs,brilliant, @AndyGray1985, enjoy the match pal, @Wandofaleftpeg, hope work went well pal,@WillD , I heard you on the wireless back in '52, @Kid Galahad, have a good night pal, @Grammar Police, evening.

@Stortford , hope work went well pal and I hope your Mam has a really great 80th birthday, excellent, πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚, @Snorbens, evening pal, @Musicman, evening pal, hope your work went better than my 7 did...have a great night pal, @becs, mighty pottering and then zoom...just one look and then my heart went boom...hope the days gone well and hope them pups have behaved for you, xx and I hope your youngest is ok? he did right to go to the WIC.@Butcher's Coat, evening BC, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, evening pal, keep an eye on your cough. hope work was ok and hope T's ok too. Dinner sounds very nice btw, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @VHFC, cheers pal, have a great night, @rocky , enjoy the game, @sismanhatton. evening pal and thanks, I hope your days gone well, no SiB's.... @EchoMan, evening pal, hope the bike ride (if you went on one.) was ok and crickets lookinggood too, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @Mk Mackem. absolutely pal,that is. Hope alls well with you all and defo WA later on, take care pal.

@thecloughywobble , great posts pal, you stay safe too mate, hope all's well, @b1gals , evening pal, @Dilligaf60 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, very funny pal. Hope you are a bit better pal and you got some more rest, it was early today. Agreed 100 percent with the SiB's thing too, twats, have a great night mate, @Bonzo , evening pal, hope the nags did ok and enjoy the games, @niknak_123, evening pal, @Bristol City, big match on Saturday,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, @andyj73, enjoy the game.....Have a great night,πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the news, I saw this 59-year-old woman living in a van because she cannot get a house. She needs to get on a ferry to France, burn her passport and come back in a dingy.

πŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈ
Evening Sterky

Had a meal change - veg, mash & cod fried with anchovy’s/capers/lemon juice. Nice tbh although I say it misell.

Chest is tight, sore throat, coughing & headache still, but temperature is still low.

Enjoy ya eve mate

Well said, sir. I feel at a loss at times, and in different directions. First one is if you are in front of me in narrow shop. I see people looking at me and being apologetic about taking a few seconds to choose something. Don't apologise. It's ok. I understand and can wait with a smile. We help each other and understanding goes a long way. Just take your time. It really is ok. Second one is the imbecile one. Think you covered it with SIB brotherπŸ‘

Strange day today. Had a pass with a clean ticket. Does not happen very often. Might sound daft, even though I'm chuffed on that two things happened. 1. Got to get something to eat in TK's, Roast beef dinner for Β£3. Gerrin. First one since lockdown. Asked for a hot beef dip, but had a face mask on. It's all good. 2. Had time to talk to an examiner who is just someone I respect and admire. Time that I value.

Then it turned to shit as license plate left the car at some point. Too late to get a new one until 9.30 tomorrow. Not the end of the world and a bit funny.

Hope your day day was good everyone. Kind regards
Evening Fred. Must be nice to see a student get a clean pass. Well Done mate. I always try to give folk the benefit of the doubt. It’s getting very difficult lately though. Have a good evening mate.
Evening Sterky

Had a meal change - veg, mash & cod fried with anchovy’s/capers/lemon juice. Nice tbh although I say it misell.

Chest is tight, sore throat, coughing & headache still, but temperature is still low.

Enjoy ya eve mate
Problys just got a cauld coming on mate πŸ‘πŸ‘

Evening SFATI. Feet up and enjoy Des mate. I’ll watch it all tomorrow night. Early night for me I think. I’m knackered πŸ˜‚

Evening mate. They looked half decent against Wigan. Missed some good chances mind.

I think they had some of their more forward-thinking players on the bench today mate but even when they brought them on looked slow on the break, like us.

I think they had some of their more forward-thinking players on the bench today mate but even when they brought them on looked slow on the break, like us.
I liked to think of us as patient, but you’re right, we are like watching grass grow. We do get the ball up to the oppo penalty area, then play it back to the midfield, the oppo come out we play it back to a centre half then hoof. We must be capable of something better than that.

@Bonzo , πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚...Still better than me.... @EchoMan ,Jinxed it big style there... doh...was jumping the gun there, double doh, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate and cheers, @Dilligaf60 , I bet you are, have a good kip,🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞, @Fred Basset, evening pal, hope you and everyone are ok. Hope you get one sorted tomorrow, beef dinners sounds good and nice one on the pass too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @becs, I see, hopefully he maybe ok by Friday 🀞🀞🀞. You'll have to put some pics up as I expect he'll be getting bigger now and glad the meeting went well for you,xx, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, you take care pal. That does sound nice, anchovy,lemon and capers go great with cod,excellent, @Stortford ... me too, hate losing to them like the jocks...

Evening Fred. Must be nice to see a student get a clean pass. Well Done mate. I always try to give folk the benefit of the doubt. It’s getting very difficult lately though. Have a good evening mate.

Problys just got a cauld coming on mate πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yup, that’s what T & I think. In the night I had the sweats ( it’s warm & humid) & bizarre dreams. Typical fever stuff but T took my temp a couple of times & it was lower than usual πŸ™„πŸ˜„ !!

Im wheezing away here but ok, ta

Yup, that’s what T & I think. In the night I had the sweats ( it’s warm & humid) & bizarre dreams. Typical fever stuff but T took my temp a couple of times & it was lower than usual πŸ™„πŸ˜„ !!

Im wheezing away here but ok, ta
Hopefully just a cold Wakey, but in reality Bubba has probably just worn you out, how is your sense of taste and smell, try some cheese and primitivo - medicinal purposes only of course πŸ˜‰ if you want an official test they still have availability at the testing centre in Portree on Skye, best get there early mind.

@Bonzo , πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚...Still better than me.... @EchoMan ,Jinxed it big style there... doh...was jumping the gun there, double doh, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate and cheers, @Dilligaf60 , I bet you are, have a good kip,🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞, @Fred Basset, evening pal, hope you and everyone are ok. Hope you get one sorted tomorrow, beef dinners sounds good and nice one on the pass too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @becs, I see, hopefully he maybe ok by Friday 🀞🀞🀞. You'll have to put some pics up as I expect he'll be getting bigger now and glad the meeting went well for you,xx, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, you take care pal. That does sound nice, anchovy,lemon and capers go great with cod,excellent, @Stortford ... me too, hate losing to them like the jocks...
It's ok mate. I don't like having to phone up people to check funeral arrangements, but it is on my shoulders so have to get on with it. Needs to be done. Family need/deserve to be in the loop. Got done what needs to be done. Told me girls I love them and am proud of them. That is really important to me. Supportive loving home before all else.

Me time now. I like music. This is the next 15 minutes or so

Hopefully just a cold Wakey, but in reality Bubba has probably just worn you out, how is your sense of taste and smell, try some cheese and primitivo - medicinal purposes only of course πŸ˜‰ if you want an official test they still have availability at the testing centre in Portree on Skye, best get there early mind.
Evening Bish
I could taste my grub, went to the netty a while ago & telt T to give it 10 or go upstairs πŸ™„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
T keeps checking my temperature so should be ok
Not gan to Portree, SFATI has left now so would have to buy my own ale ffs
Bubba & bairns did knack me & busy with graft early again today.
Rest well yersel marra

It's ok mate. I don't like having to phone up people to check funeral arrangements, but it is on my shoulders so have to get on with it. Needs to be done. Family need/deserve to be in the loop. Got done what needs to be done. Told me girls I love them and am proud of them. That is really important to me. Supportive loving home before all else.

Me time now. I like music. This is the next 15 minutes or so

Yep, its not nice but its on you like you say. You've got a great family to support you too and that's nice at times like these. You enjoy your 15 minutes of relaxing to TI, have a peaceful night.
Evening Bish
I could taste my grub, went to the netty a while ago & telt T to give it 10 or go upstairs πŸ™„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
T keeps checking my temperature so should be ok
Not gan to Portree, SFATI has left now so would have to buy my own ale ffs
Bubba & bairns did knack me & busy with graft early again today.
Rest well yersel marra
🀣🀣🀣
🍻🍻🍻🍻

Last edited:
No worries 🌟 poster

Back