September 14th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank morning all. I hope you are better soon Dilly. Birmingham game today may watch the Chinese game if I remember. The Ladies beat the Boro 3:1 last night so hopefully we get a double promotion this season. Have a good day everyone.
You too mate.

Morning Hank and good morning all. A few good games on tonight, Brum for me later on though. Hope you feel better soon @Dilligaf60, it could be that nasty bug from a couple of days ago. Have a great Friday everyone.
Enjoy your day mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank. Morning chaps and chapesses.
Just the West Brom game for me anarl. Not feeling so good atm. Might have to go back to me scratcher. Me stomach is like a washing machine, and I feel like I’ve been kicked in the head.

Morning Rocket.
Could you hoy a load in for me please marra? I think I've just filled me breeks. A lot of this garn around. S lot of people on here affected. Must be one o' them thar internet viruses I keep hearing about.
Is it not normal for dead people to be in a cemetery?
Nice one marra. Not lost your sense of humour. Good lad. You'll be reet soon enough. A nice result the morra will help. Healing properties of a win: discuss.

Almost forgot: afternoon all!

Could you hoy a load in for me please marra? I think I've just filled me breeks. A lot of this garn around. S lot of people on here affected. Must be one o' them thar internet viruses I keep hearing about.

Nice one marra. Not lost your sense of humour. Good lad. You'll be reet soon enough. A nice result the morra will help. Healing properties of a win: discuss.

Almost forgot: afternoon all!
I’m hoping I’m better afore then. I like a pint listening to the match on the wireless. Don’t mind Gary bennet, but that Barnes chap irritates me. Still if we win I won’t mind who is doing the commentary.

I’m hoping I’m better afore then. I like a pint listening to the match on the wireless. Don’t mind Gary bennet, but that Barnes chap irritates me. Still if we win I won’t mind who is doing the commentary.
Hopefully it's a 24 hour job, Mo Marra. Then you can listen with gay abandon! The win will doubtless put extra snap in thy celery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back