Sensatori Hotels

Some good, some not so good mate. A lot of the time now what they do is pick an established hotel and pay them to tack 'Sensatori' on the name. That's what the Mexican one is on Riviera Maya in Mexico, it's a Karisma hotel 'by Sensatori'. I have done Sensatori in Crete, Rhodes, Side & Fethiye in Turkey, plus the Mexican one. The only one I have any real time for is the Side one, the rest are in the middle of f***ing nowhere so it's a fortune in a taxi to go out on a night.

Some good, some not so good mate. A lot of the time now what they do is pick an established hotel and pay them to tack 'Sensatori' on the name. That's what the Mexican one is on Riviera Maya in Mexico, it's a Karisma hotel 'by Sensatori'. I have done Sensatori in Crete, Rhodes, Side & Fethiye in Turkey, plus the Mexican one. The only one I have any real time for is the Side one, the rest are in the middle of f***ing nowhere so it's a fortune in a taxi to go out on a night.
Sod that then. Any other recommendations preferably Caribbean

We went to the Sensatori in Fethiye for our Honeymoon.
Knew the location when we booked so weren't too bothered, you can get into the resort of Fethiye by hotel boat or a taxi ride approx 15/20 mins but didnt find it that expensive to get there and back.
Looking to go back again next year for our anniversary.

If you want to be able to walk into a resort and be in the thick of it I doubt you'll find many sensatoris in that kind of location, similar to their holiday villages, they try and have everything on site so you dont need to leave the place.

The one in Rhodes is supposed to be really nice although havent been, just what I've seen from pics I've seen.

We went to the Sensatori in Fethiye for our Honeymoon.
Knew the location when we booked so weren't too bothered, you can get into the resort of Fethiye by hotel boat or a taxi ride approx 15/20 mins but didnt find it that expensive to get there and back.
Looking to go back again next year for our anniversary.

If you want to be able to walk into a resort and be in the thick of it I doubt you'll find many sensatoris in that kind of location, similar to their holiday villages, they try and have everything on site so you dont need to leave the place.

The one in Rhodes is supposed to be really nice although havent been, just what I've seen from pics I've seen.
Been to the Rhodes one. In one word: Don't. Also did 'The Residence ' in Fethiye a few weeks ago (the uber posh Sensatori extension) which was f***ing cracking apart from the fact that they a) built it on what used to be a public park so every weekend the locals come down in swarms for a barbecue. With their kids and pets - so much for adults only. & b) the scratters from the bog standard council Sensatori next door keep trying to sneak in so they had to put security on to stop them.

As I say, Side Sensatori for the win.

That the one? We ended up with the money back for the holiday plus a personal injury payout from there. Don’t really think I have to say if we enjoyed our stay :lol:

That the one? We ended up with the money back for the holiday plus a personal injury payout from there. Don’t really think I have to say if we enjoyed our stay :lol:
Aye that's it.
About a mile from the road, about $100 for taxis to add on to any night out, constantly trying to sell timeshares, Sensatori guests were bottom of the food chain - we paid another £600 to upgrade to the decent pool. Shocking on top of the £5000 we had already paid. I flipped big style when an American wedding was booked so there were whole areas of the pool and restaurants we weren't allowed in. I was a bit drunk but I remember the dead silence when I roared 'You f***ing what?!'

I will have been there at the same time.
I’m looking to go again next year. My daughter works for TUI and has been to them all. She said the one at Sharm was better than Fethiye but I could not find fault. I went with my wife, daughter and three year old grandson and hung out around the kiddies pool everyday. I did not go into the Residence as it seems I wasn’t welcome.

I’m looking to go again next year. My daughter works for TUI and has been to them all. She said the one at Sharm was better than Fethiye but I could not find fault. I went with my wife, daughter and three year old grandson and hung out around the kiddies pool everyday. I did not go into the Residence as it seems I wasn’t welcome.
They dropped a massive clanger in The Residence; they gave everyone massive well equipped balconies/swim up rooms and assumed folk would spend their days there and not sit by the pool. They were wrong, so there are nowhere near enough poolside beds. Branded drinks were class mind, bottles of whatever and free Macallan. Guess how pissed ouro got? Wife was talking divorce.

They dropped a massive clanger in The Residence; they gave everyone massive well equipped balconies/swim up rooms and assumed folk would spend their days there and not sit by the pool. They were wrong, so there are nowhere near enough poolside beds. Branded drinks were class mind, bottles of whatever and free Macallan. Guess how pissed ouro got? Wife was talking divorce.
You’ll have paid a pretty penny to stay in there mate. So just keep me right, could you use all the facilities in our hotel ? Could you dine in our restaurants ? Watch the entertainment in our place at night ?
Was there entertainment on in your place ? I was talking to a lad who had gone into your place for a drink at night and said thee was no atmosphere at all.

Yes, we had full access to all Sensatori facilities. It was quiet and low key in the Residence. That lass that was resident singer ..Beza? came through and did a set a couple of times a week, and there was an acoustic guitarist. If there was nowt on we watched the Sensatori lot or went into the harbour. Tom Jones was canny, but that's not unusual...
You’ll have paid a pretty penny to stay in there mate. So just keep me right, could you use all the facilities in our hotel ? Could you dine in our restaurants ? Watch the entertainment in our place at night ?
Was there entertainment on in your place ? I was talking to a lad who had gone into your place for a drink at night and said thee was no atmosphere at all.

Yes, we had full access to all Sensatori facilities. It was quiet and low key in the Residence. That lass that was resident singer ..Beza? came through and did a set a couple of times a week, and there was an acoustic guitarist. If there was nowt on we watched the Sensatori lot or went into the harbour. Tom Jones was canny, but that's not unusual...
Yes we saw Tom Jones. He even sounded like him when he spoke !

Back