Sending your child to London

That's completely different ffs.

I have my kids at home Saturday & Sunday btw

Anyway - there's little choice but to send them to school. It's the law.
It isnt

@becs ...

TBH, and this is not directed toward you specifically, if a thread has 300+ posts, people should read the first two or three pages before replying (and quoting the first post) as if there's been no discussion that's been at all relevant.
I think posters should be able to quote and post as they feel.

Last edited:
Just a straw poll as I'm proper fummin about something!

If you had a child in Year 6 (age 10-11), would you be willing to send them on a school trip to London? It would include travelling down by train, staying in a Youth Hostel for two nights and visiting popular tourist attractions by Tube.

In sure it'll be fine, as long as they're well supervised, which I'm sure they will.

As an aside, I went on a school trip to New York 2001. Somehow got served with beer for everyone so everyone got pissed up, and I had the worst hangover of my life while visiting the twin towers the next day. Absolutely ill.

In sure it'll be fine, as long as they're well supervised, which I'm sure they will.

As an aside, I went on a school trip to New York 2001. Somehow got served with beer for everyone so everyone got pissed up, and I had the worst hangover of my life while visiting the twin towers the next day. Absolutely ill.
What date in 2001 :eek:

My daughter is at university in London and o ne of her mates from Beijing who is now studying in Baltimore wanted to visit - her mates mother said no as there were too many terrorists in London and it wasn’t safe, I laughed especially when her kid is living in Baltimore. It’s holland where they burn politicians you need to avoid

For 280 quid you could take your Bairns down there for a weekend and make a holiday of it. On the train as well if you play the advance tickets game.

Back