"Send us your documents' email from HM Passport Office

Applying for a new passport and my application seems to have stalled but I'm receiving automated emails that say this:

What you need to do
Send us your documents.

Use a strong envelope that is the right size for your documents. Check the weight and pay the correct postage – consider using signed for delivery. Send them to:

HM Passport Office
UK-DOCS
PEX 523 457 4767
Three Cherry Trees Lane
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7HQ

If you’ve already sent them
Ignore this email if you’ve already sent your documents.

Please don’t reply to this email – it’s an automatic message from an unmonitored account.

No mention of what documents they're after. When I log into my account there's nowt on there either. Any ideas?

Applying for a new passport and my application seems to have stalled but I'm receiving automated emails that say this:

What you need to do
Send us your documents.

Use a strong envelope that is the right size for your documents. Check the weight and pay the correct postage – consider using signed for delivery. Send them to:

HM Passport Office
UK-DOCS
PEX 523 457 4767
Three Cherry Trees Lane
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7HQ

Please don’t reply to this email – it’s an automatic message from an unmonitored account.

No mention of what documents they're after. When I log into my account there's nowt on there either. Any ideas?
Haway then, where are you going?

Did you have an old one. Usually they want you to send the old one back as proof of who you are.

If you’re applying for new one (haven’t had one before) then they usually want birth certificate and some other form of ID

Spoke to someone on live chat. They were wanting me to send them my old one. Which is confusing, since I reported it lost and cancelled it.

If I had the old one I wouldn't be needing a new one.

What you need to do
Send us your documents.

HM Passport Office
UK-DOCS
PEX 523 457 4767
Three Cherry Trees Lane
Hemel Hempstead
HP2 7HQ

If it’s a renewal have you sent your old passport in.
Sure there's at least 1 poster that works at the passport office on here 🤔
Possibly @Parkmaverick ? If not and I'm mistaken hopefully there's someone that can advise.
I’m not there anymore but I’ll give it a go.

Back