Semi final draw friday lunchtime...

Done by Perry Groves.

I like his tale about his worst day in football. He was last of 14 arsenal players in one bath at pools when the tin roof blew off the dressing room!

I didn't make a weekend of it last time through working the Saturday so I'm making the most of this!!
Going to have possibly 2 nights in London, mackem invasion in the nightclubs Ha'way!!!

Done the night before/after last time.

This time thinking train down, dump bags n stop day of the game only, back on the cheap gc mon lunchtime.

Do you think tickets are going to be hard to come by? Its far from the final against city but a trophy is a trophy and who doesn't want a trip to Wembley?

Do you think tickets are going to be hard to come by? Its far from the final against city but a trophy is a trophy and who doesn't want a trip to Wembley?
Depends on who we play, but I reckon we could get an allocation of over 50,000 if we ask for it.
Every Season Ticket holder will get a ticket regardless. There may be a phase 2 for general sale afterwards depending on the allocation. I'd be amazed if we don't get as many tickets as we want. Only Portsmouth would take a decent number, but even then it's likely to be sub 25,000

I would rather think the best and be wrong then assume the worst and be right :)

Definitely. Be a hard game tonight
I understand its our first team vs their u21 but our u21s are actually higher in the league than them so a mixture of our u21s u23s and first team should have no problem although I do agree we made a meal out of our game vs mags u21s and 4-0 flattered us massively so its not a given.

Last edited:

Back