Selling airmiles

Virgin Atlantic who have filed for bankruptcy protection in America and are going to run out of cash next month.
Bankruptcy protection being the operative word. It ensures they can restructure their US operations in a way not needed in UK law. They'll be fine, they won't be allowed to go under, not just by the UK government but they're half owned by Delta. The worst that could happen in my view is that Delta take the slots and fleet they want, repaint them and you're left with Delta Skymiles.

No FF programme is screwing their members over at the moment, because they need the trade of their most loyal customers back as soon as people start flying. There's little chance that the miles will be completely worthless.

No credit card debt here mon ami.

As I’ve said before, it says more about your life if you think having a couple of hundred quid’s worth of airmiles is something to try and humble brag about.
Been to Paris, you been up to much?
Face it Jimmy, you made a mistake in moving to London and have invented a life to try and cover it.

As I’ve said before, it says more about your life if you think having a couple of hundred quid’s worth of airmiles is something to try and humble brag about.
Your life also seems shit though Chick'; all you do seemingly is post on here..

Might as well use the airmiles or have them expire.

Your life also seems shit though Chick'; all you do seemingly is post on here..

Might as well use the airmiles or have them expire.
He has divulged on here recently that he is bald, smokes rollies and is now using this place like freecycle. he’s very touchy isn’t he? I get the impression all is not well.

Ive chucked a kettle over a pub. What have you ever done springs to mind.

Have you considered doing something philanthropic with them?

Someone could really benefit from being able to make a trip.

I understand the monetary aspect to this but the feeling of helping someone in need would be wonderful.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Have you considered doing something philanthropic with them?

Someone could really benefit from being able to make a trip.

I understand the monetary aspect to this but the feeling of helping someone in need would be wonderful.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
He doesn’t do stuff for other people. All about numero uno.

Back