Sell outb?

Some are just growing out of modern football. It ain't what it used to be.
In an odd way that’s what I’ve enjoyed so much about this season. The grounding of our players compared to some of the squads we’ve had in the previous pile of years, some of the shonky wee grounds, even the below average standard of officials. It’s a world away from the Premiership. I’m not about to wax lyrical about us being in the 3rd tier. I’d love to be into the championship come Sunday evening ffs, but in some ways it’s been a refreshing change

In an odd way that’s what I’ve enjoyed so much about this season. The grounding of our players compared to some of the squads we’ve had in the previous pile of years, some of the shonky wee grounds, even the below average standard of officials. It’s a world away from the Premiership. I’m not about to wax lyrical about us being in the 3rd tier. I’d love to be into the championship come Sunday evening ffs, but in some ways it’s been a refreshing change
Know where you're coming from. I really enjoyed watching man city on Saturday but to think the money surrounding that club now just shows all that's wrong with modern day football. Players earning up to 600k a week. When and where does it end. Its left me behind after 48 years and 87 away grounds.

As I said there will be a combination of reasons. Tight family finances and our recent Wembley failure (in a long line of failures) will lead some to sacking off going to the final. I wouldn’t call that sackless behaviour. I won’t badmouth our fan base.

Cost is a perfectly natural reason but that’s not what you said, at least not in the post I quoted. If people can’t afford it or are on holiday then that’s fair enough, but to not go on the basis that we haven’t done well at Wembley for a while is shite imo.

Only in 1990 could you argue we let ourselves down. 1992 and 2014 we lost to much higher class opposition, but at least did not soil ourselves like Watford. In 1998 and earlier this year we lost by a fanny hair on penalties.

Cost is a perfectly natural reason but that’s not what you said, at least not in the post I quoted. If people can’t afford it or are on holiday then that’s fair enough, but to not go on the basis that we haven’t done well at Wembley for a while is shite imo.

Only in 1990 could you argue we let ourselves down. 1992 and 2014 we lost to much higher class opposition, but at least did not soil ourselves like Watford. In 1998 and earlier this year we lost by a fanny hair on penalties.
We’ve always let ourselves down in play offs.

Feckin ticketmaster site still either fecked or very slow.
Donut gets 9/10ths of the way around then stops.
Hopeless.
5.05am man, can't be that many on.
BTW, I'm an insomniac.

Is it 7 times since 73? Or6?
We don’t do Wembo.

19... this time, PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Feckin ticketmaster site still either fecked or very slow.
Donut gets 9/10ths of the way around then stops.
Hopeless.
5.05am man, can't be that many on.
BTW, I'm an insomniac.

Got sorted nee problem on Saturday lunchtime
Plus your pushing your luck for them to arrive by Saturday at the latest

Can you ?
You could fir the checkatrade

Mine got hand delivered yesterday mate. Phase 1 season card holder with a load of loyalty points :cool:

Ordered mine on Saturday so praying I'm getting a text off me fatha bout dinner time saying they're here

Have a litre of cider to celebrate then tell our lass not to cook me any dinner fir Sunday :lol:

Last edited:

Back