Sell outb?

They Did that for Semi final down Man Utd aswell,payed the Branches busses aswell as putting free buses on .but had alot more time to organise that

They did bud, but they only had to find additional coaches for perhaps 5,000 people (a lot had already booked travel when they made the announcement - including me who got the train).

For Wembley, they may have to find coaches to ship 15000 plus which would be a nightmare - especially in under a week.

Is this your attempt to join the mile high club
I got close in a pub toilet once if that counts?

I demand that I am the only person in the stadium to watch the match apart from dolly birds who will be plying me with food and drink. They will be blindfolded and not allowed to view the game. If the result is not agreeable, it will be replayed until it is.

I also want free money.
Spoilt tw@t.

They did bud, but they only had to find additional coaches for perhaps 5,000 people (a lot had already booked travel when they made the announcement - including me who got the train).

For Wembley, they may have to find coaches to ship 15000 plus which would be a nightmare - especially in under a week.

Worked out earlier it would cost at least £600,000 to transport 18000

I got close in a pub toilet once if that counts?

Just made a funny snorting sound trying to stop a laugh when I read that

Last edited:
Cracking effort so far by Sunderland fans if the figures being mentioned are accurate imo, all things considered and especially the arse about tit way the club have gone about the ticket sales, and as for the people comparing our sales to Charlton the majority of their fans will live within an hour of Wembley ffs
Exactly, it’s practically a home game for them. I live not too far from Charlton and it’s a piece of piss journey. People will be bringing the missus and kids who never normally bother with the match, just hop on one of the 3 an hour trains and a tube. Imagine them trying to take 30,000+ fans to the other end of the country, would never happen.

Crazy that phase 3 hasn't been announced yet, purchase history lot well and truly being fucked over. But at least the club have their 40 quid.

Crazy that phase 3 hasn't been announced yet, purchase history lot well and truly being fucked over. But at least the club have their 40 quid.

I think the fact there are almost always match day tickets available for home games due to lack of demand has bred a culture of people just picking and choosing. It's understandable but I think the current owners are trying to foster a situation where you're incentivize to "buy in" to the club through ST OR membership given that *sometimes* we have so many wanting to go that tickets are like gold dust.

They may have overestimated demand for this one based on CAT final.

Back