Sell outb?

What a system! I've accidentally ended up with two spare tickets because the system kicked me out at 9am while I was in the checkout process and said that it had released my basket. Went back in in a panic as I have mine and was buying for family, selected two on choose for me and checked out. Have now received two confirmations of purchase and have two spares :oops: If anyone wants to PM I'd be happy to pass them on at face value (Block 505, Row 11).

Heard there's about 7-8k left like. I know loads not going. Charlton just about sold there's. Crap by us but still time. Must be nice for them like - few drinks in local and pop onto the tube for 20 minutes. Play it up north I say

Heard there's about 7-8k left like. I know loads not going. Charlton just about sold there's. Crap by us but still time. Must be nice for them like - few drinks in local and pop onto the tube for 20 minutes. Play it up north I say
How is it crap by us ?

Chatlton may have sold there's via a different method to us allowing tiks to be sold quicker.

Back