Sell outb?

No idea why people think it won't. Regardless of pompey turnout this was always going to sell out. Wembley a massive draw. Imagine attendance if it was at sol?!
Bank hol,other plans ,people skint after last final ,half of my gang aren't going including me .Takes its toll these big games

Upper tier blocks have up to 44 rows and about 30 seats across. Some have less rows but on average 1200+ seats per block there.
I’d say we’re at 30k ish with about 7000 left. Hopefully they put them on general sale tomorrow and we can get nearer 35k. I don’t think we’ll sell out and we will probably be outnumbered.

I just find it impossible to believe that someone wanting a ticket does not know 1 SC holder.
Do these people live on Uranus or what???

Mind none of my mates are Sunderland fans. I have Sunderland family but no ST holders. Thankfully I'm on myself. But I'd struggle if I wasn't.

Bank hol,other plans ,people skint after last final ,half of my gang aren't going including me .Takes its toll these big games
And its a play off final for 2 league 1 clubs.
Getting promoted to the Champo is hardly mind blowing stuff.

Hmmm doesn't look like it to me
so you think the value of the labour of putting one seat up costs more than putting free travel on for thousands-most of whom wont hvae helped with the seats? it would cost tens of thousands to organise free travel for 2o odd thousand people

Well yes that's true. The people are class on here. But for the people maybe not on here would struggle. Should be a condition of being a Sunderland fan, you have to sign up to this board.
but its ever schrinking numbers-the number who dont know an st holder or member and arent on this board-bt deserve a ticket-is tiny

Upper tier blocks have up to 44 rows and about 30 seats across. Some have less rows but on average 1200+ seats per block there.
I’d say we’re at 30k ish with about 7000 left. Hopefully they put them on general sale tomorrow and we can get nearer 35k. I don’t think we’ll sell out and we will probably be outnumbered.
Thought the same when I looked not long ago.
6000-7000 left as a rough guess.

so you think the value of the labour of putting one seat up costs more than putting free travel on for thousands-most of whom wont hvae helped with the seats? it would cost tens of thousands to organise free travel for 2o odd thousand people

but its ever schrinking numbers-the number who dont know an st holder or member and arent on this board-bt deserve a ticket-is tiny

Sorry mate, nee idea wot u on about

sixtickets per st holder must help sales surely?
ebveryone who wants a ticket can have one oght now-no doubt..so why hasnt it sol out?
As said elsewhere, giving SC holders that many is one, but them knowing people who want them is another. And then there's the fuck on of the card holder themselves having to sort it all

Back