Selfish Twats. Selfish Twats EVERYWHERE

Pst... @haway
You might want to read the above.

I fully appreciate my own position, but it turns out I WAS RIGHT.
Sorry if I was flippant in my response. Look after yourself and enjoy time outdoors with family. Try not to let stuff you cant influence get you down

I needed the rant, I also needed to be told "chill mate" in an understanding manner, rather than "Whee's this bitching bellend?"

Last edited:
Hypocrites, Hypocrites everywhere!

Sick of seeing people moaning about people not following GUIDANCE whilst not following it themselves.

That's not really the case here though is it.

Although to be fair I think the message to those of us that are CEV has been obvious from the start...shut the fuck up, stay indoors and keep taking those vitamin Ds so that you are not a drain on the NHS because the rest of us want to crack on with going to the beach, having raves and pissing it up in pubs and still have a hospital bed available for us when we get covid.

I know three very close people who have died during the pandemic but not from covid. They were ill and shielding but I think eventually gave up on life. They were aged 54, 60 and 61. I am not sure any of them would have died if there had been no pandemic.

I know three very close people who have died during the pandemic but not from covid. They were ill and shielding but I think eventually gave up on life. They were aged 54, 60 and 61. I am not sure any of them would have died if there had been no pandemic.

Sorry to hear that. Awful stuff.

That's not really the case here though is it.

Although to be fair I think the message to those of us that are CEV has been obvious from the start...shut the fuck up, stay indoors and keep taking those vitamin Ds so that you are not a drain on the NHS because the rest of us want to crack on with going to the beach, having raves and pissing it up in pubs and still have a hospital bed available for us when we get covid.

But that’s not the case either, you’re lumping everybody in the same boat breaking the law, not just guidance.

It’s hypocritical to expect everybody else to be following the guidelines and moaning when they aren’t, when you yourself aren’t following those guidelines.

Hiding behind “mental health” without knowing the full story behind the reasons why other people are out and about and just assuming the reasoning behind it.

I know somebody who out of the blue decided to go over to the woods and hang himself, last person you’d expect, I was out 3 days searching the woods for him and just expected it to be a trip or fall. That definitely wouldn’t have happened if there hadn’t been a pandemic.

Last edited:
Me, Mrs K and Mini-K went for a walk around Pennington Flash yesterday morning. It's a decent walk around with nature hides and a massive lake etc.
I'm CEV and really speaking should stay at home, however, if I did that (again) not only would my mental health be utterly shot to shit, my immune system which is already compromised, would be utterly fucked if I don't give it chance to actually develop immunity to things.
I stay out of people's way, wash hands, don't touch owt etc...
Getting some fresh and and a change of scenery is what you need to try and feel a bit better. Doing that bit of exercise to stop the ever increasing timber.

Like I say we went for a walk there, as a family group, in our own little bubble. Not with anyone else.
Seem sensible? Doing the right thing etc?

So why is it that every set of pricks we went past were clearly from multiple households? Packs of people out for a run together. f***ing "Ladies What Lunch" with their Costas.
If the Covid Coppers had set up shop on one of the paths they'd have made a mint by about 1pm.

Hello ladies, are you in the same household?
Yes?
Can you prove that?
No.
£200 and off you fuck flower.

Hello folks.
Do you all live together?
Erm...

Exactly. Fuck off home and take this fine with you.

I haven't seen some my family in over a year. I haven't seen friends in months.
Stop being such selfish twats and we might all get to do this a bit sooner.

I appreciate it's unlikely they'll read this, but fuck me I needed a rant about it.
Going for a walk was meant to make me feel better. By the time we got back to the car, I was practically spitting acid.
You seem awfully entitled

When I've been shielding I was out 630 every morning with the dog for a hour and again at 2030, no problem just go out to big open spa e and keep yasel to yasel
Not doing it in the winter though tbh

Me, Mrs K and Mini-K went for a walk around Pennington Flash yesterday morning. It's a decent walk around with nature hides and a massive lake etc.
I'm CEV and really speaking should stay at home, however, if I did that (again) not only would my mental health be utterly shot to shit, my immune system which is already compromised, would be utterly fucked if I don't give it chance to actually develop immunity to things.
I stay out of people's way, wash hands, don't touch owt etc...
Getting some fresh and and a change of scenery is what you need to try and feel a bit better. Doing that bit of exercise to stop the ever increasing timber.

Like I say we went for a walk there, as a family group, in our own little bubble. Not with anyone else.
Seem sensible? Doing the right thing etc?

So why is it that every set of pricks we went past were clearly from multiple households? Packs of people out for a run together. f***ing "Ladies What Lunch" with their Costas.
If the Covid Coppers had set up shop on one of the paths they'd have made a mint by about 1pm.

Hello ladies, are you in the same household?
Yes?
Can you prove that?
No.
£200 and off you fuck flower.

Hello folks.
Do you all live together?
Erm...

Exactly. Fuck off home and take this fine with you.

I haven't seen some my family in over a year. I haven't seen friends in months.
Stop being such selfish twats and we might all get to do this a bit sooner.

I appreciate it's unlikely they'll read this, but fuck me I needed a rant about it.
Going for a walk was meant to make me feel better. By the time we got back to the car, I was practically spitting acid.
How's about you calm yourself down a bit mate, stress is a killer aswell.
Isn't it a little bit selfish of you wanting to deny those people out for a walk a little bit of enjoyment?

You seem awfully entitled

And you seem entirely awful.
How's about you calm yourself down a bit mate, stress is a killer aswell.
Isn't it a little bit selfish of you wanting to deny those people out for a walk a little bit of enjoyment?

I wouldn't deny people enjoyment, but they need to think about their actions. When they're just cracking on like it's a family gathering like there's nothing going on, that's when I draw the line.
People need exercise and to see different things. I get that. What I don't see the need for is for them all to do it at once when we're being specifically told not to.

Last edited:
And you seem entirely awful.

I wouldn't deny people enjoyment, but they need to think about their actions. When they're just cracking on like it's a family gathering like there's nothing going on, that's when I draw the line.
People need exercise and to see different things. I get that. What I don't see the need for is for them all to do it at once when we're being specifically told not to.
It's their choice though mate, not yours. Aye there's a pandemic going on, things are tough for people, but becoming irate at folk having a bit chin wag out for a walk is a bit much isn't it? Maybe they've decided it's a risk worth talking for the sake of their own mental health?

It's their choice though mate, not yours. Aye there's a pandemic going on, things are tough for people, but becoming irate at folk having a bit chin wag out for a walk is a bit much isn't it? Maybe they've decided it's a risk worth talking for the sake of their own mental health?
Was he being irate ?

Their choice is putting other people at risk. Particularly if they're going in a group.

And that there is exactly the problem. What happens if they've got it but are asymptomatic, they are potentially passing it on to another family but deciding meeting up, against the rules is a risk worth taking.

I was out for a walk with the Mrs and kids on Saturday and there were 2 couples approached each other - 2 blokes shook hands the women hugged each other. Just shook my head as i walked past - f***ing idiots.

And that there is exactly the problem. What happens if they've got it but are asymptomatic, they are potentially passing it on to another family but deciding meeting up, against the rules is a risk worth taking.

Just like the guy who has gone out after being told to shield has decided it is a risk worth taking. Both families know the risks and have made the decision to still meet up.

There is no difference, both are ignoring the rules and creating a risk.

Back